Reviews for Life Altering Moments
More more more more more more more more!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2015
This was so great, I could hardly stop reading! You melted by heart with how beautifully you showed the love between Harry and Draco. Bravo!
sakujun chapter 25 . 9/8/2015
This story was very interesting and very sweet. Draco treated Harry was the love of his life, and he did everything he could to make Harry's life easier, it as beautiful reading this parts. And the twins are so cute!
And I'm happy Nott finally got what he deserved, pity that Harry and Siri had to suffer so much.
Magenta chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
You made a mistake in your authors note! It says: This question was pertaining to whether or not Harry would derive pleasure from relations with HARRY.
Ani Mei chapter 25 . 5/26/2015
I really like this fic. Your depiction of the Weasley's is quite believable for the canon-verse. The level of their controlling-ness is is irritating, that I must applaud you. It is difficult to write such annoying characters that are...believable. I really like that you have the Malfoys playing devil's advocate and trying to get Harry to see that they do mean well. On the other hand, it's also a very Slytherin strategy, because if they criticize the Weasleys, who were a surrogate family to Harry, it just may make Harry a bit more sympathetic to them with his hero complex.
If you ever get the chance to revise, I think this fic will be a lot stronger if you clean up some of the spelling and grammatical mistakes. There are some missing words and there are enough instances of them within each chapter to take notice. However, if you don't, it doesn't really take away from the fic, it's still understandable and enjoyable.
Also, perhaps you can have the final showdown between Theo and Harry a bit earlier, split this final chapter into two? Theo's revenge is the climax of the fic and what I think of as the main conflict, the Weasleys were super irritating, but not concerning like Theo. However, it is in the last chapter and got resolved so quickly that it seems slightly rushed. Maybe a little bit more on the Malfoy's search just to get an understanding of time, or to feel their helplessness and panic? Without the context, I would have thought Harry was only missing for a couple of hours instead of twelve.
Regardless of my suggestions, I love this fic and am eager to see what adventures Siri and Orion get into at Hogwarts. Keep up the creative fics!
scoolcool chapter 25 . 5/11/2015
This was absulty amazing! I lvoed the plot and I think you wrote this very well! Thank you!
maedeh chapter 26 . 4/9/2015
it was lovely thanks aloooooooooooooooooooooot
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
lol i love the part where both malfoys fainted.i can actually imagine it
AliceCullen3 chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
LOVE IT!
WeirdGirl369 chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
I really hope there's a sequel. :)
PHEONIX39 chapter 25 . 7/22/2014
OMG! what a great story! I stayed up all night reading it ! I look forward to seeing more of your work! CHEERS!
thewolf74 chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
I really love this. I'm happy that they were able to find Harry and baby Siri.
sjrodgers23 chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
thank you for the sequel cant wait to start reading it
GlambertMatt chapter 25 . 2/13/2014
Loved it. All love and fluff with a bit of pain in the ass Weasley and Nott thrown in for good measure.
GlambertMatt chapter 19 . 2/13/2014
Yay I am glad that Arthur stood up to his meddling wife and daughter, I was silently hoping that was going to happen since we had not heard much from him at all this entire time