Reviews for Life Altering Moments
GlambertMatt chapter 25 . 2/13
Loved it. All love and fluff with a bit of pain in the ass Weasley and Nott thrown in for good measure.
GlambertMatt chapter 19 . 2/13
Yay I am glad that Arthur stood up to his meddling wife and daughter, I was silently hoping that was going to happen since we had not heard much from him at all this entire time
GlambertMatt chapter 17 . 2/13
Damn Molly Weasley is annoying me ... Haha ... I hope Hermione can turn around and see that Harry is actually happy and stop this nonsense.
GlambertMatt chapter 15 . 2/13
Gah why can't Molly and Ginny just let Harry be? So many fan fictions have this common theme with Molly and Ginny not being very nice lol
GlambertMatt chapter 14 . 2/13
Hahahahaha Lucius passing out the same as Draco did was hilarious, nice touch. It actually made me laugh out loud
GlambertMatt chapter 13 . 2/13
Yay smut scene. I will admit you did okay considering that kind of thing is not your forte. If you still want those suggestions to improve it, as per the note at the bottom, I am more than happy to help out being that I am a gay male and have personal experience and have been told I write well ... Haha
GlambertMatt chapter 12 . 2/13
Oh no I was hoping Hermione was not going to do anything, gosh I hope it don't get worse for him. Stupid girl.
GlambertMatt chapter 10 . 2/13
Oh no I sure hope that Hermione is not going to do something stupid. I am a little disappointed in her for not being supportive of Harry when was her friend for so long, even if he is with someone who treated them badly in school. I hope she comes around and I hope she don't make the mistake of listening to stupid Theo (weird saying that since I usually like him lol) and give Harry that potion.

Ahhhh I need to sleep but I also need to keep reading lol
GlambertMatt chapter 9 . 2/13
Awww I sure hope that broom works for Harry. He deserves it and I imagine it would be an awesome feeling.

Loving the story so far, I mean sure you have a few grammatical errors and spelling mistakes but hey, as long as it is not a constant and the story is enthralling, such as this one, then it is easy to overlook such things in my opinion, I mean we are all guilty of those errors, including the best writers in the world, hence why they have loads of editing stages to fix things like that.

Keep up the good work, I mean hey, it is nearly 1.30am now and me and Jamie should go to sleep but we want to read more of this awesome story.

GlambertMatt chapter 8 . 2/13
Oh so does this mean we will get to see Viktor Krum when they play Bulgaria, I sure hope so, that was my first thought anyway ... He is dreamy ... Though not as much as Dracp ... I hope these reviews are not annoying since this is an old story
GlambertMatt chapter 7 . 2/13
Well Molly is more than a little over bearing it seems, which would no doubt annoy me. And I know from experience it annoyed Jamie when his own mother was like that. Looking forward to reading more and am so keen to see this tale unfold.

GlambertMatt chapter 6 . 2/13
Uh-Oh I do not like that Theo was talking to Hermione and asked her to join him for lunch. I am hoping nothing bad comes of this. I will keep my fingers crossed. Though as my boyfriend said I can just skip to the end and make sure, but that defeats the purpose. Now you have me and Jamie hooked and are both reading this together right now snuggled up in bed where we should really already be asleep ... Oops ...

GlambertMatt chapter 5 . 2/13
Hmmmm I think he should have told Harry, I mean I understand his reasoning for not wanting to tell him given poor Harry's history and more than likely I would be the same as Draco but not telling him could be worse and make him mad when he finds out.
GlambertMatt chapter 4 . 2/13
Oh YAY Snape is there as well. I love Snape. I should go to bed but this story has me hooked now, I know I will have to sleep soon but I am interested to see what is wrong with Harry and what happens with all the Weasleys, especially the over bearing Mrs Weasley at the moment.
GlambertMatt chapter 3 . 2/13
Awwww I so love when Lucius and Narcissa are good in the story, I love how they are supportive of Harry and Draco, it is always a nice change of pace when they aren't evil (well Lucius anyway since a lot of stories have Narcissa as the nice one, or at least the one that cares) so YAY for that.

As for the hydrotherapy, you are very much correct, it does give someone without use of their legs freedom they don't have on land and is actually good for soothing and even with the healing process when there is a chance of that.

And awww stupid Theo, I usually like him and Blaise in stories but it seems like I am not going to like him all that much in this one.

And sorry for the annoying reviews lol I just am really digging this story at the moment.