Reviews for Holding On
Brandon Korner chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Good premise. I can see some similarities with the walking dead. Like the characters:
Ned:Rick Grimes
Loomer:Shane Walsh
Moze:Lori Grimes

Maybe have them run into Rick and the gang at one point. That'd be huge. It kinda strikes me that Rick and Ned are pretty much the same in this story so I think that they'd get along well.
Procella chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
G-Gordy... he... ;_;
OAO NOOOOOOOOOO! NOT GORDY!
...Loomer's right? The MILITARY can help.
...Ned's right too though, stay safe.
Ned wins.
It is 2:21 in the morning, so I'm going to pause my review spree until tomorrow... er... today.
Procella chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Reading this in the dark at 2 am. I'm so smart.
WHAT'S IN YOUR HEEEAADDDD- /shot
What? It's a good song.
NED DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR IT'S PROBABLY ZOMBIES!
Orrrrr it's Cookie and Moze. .-.
Who need food and weapons.
And have a bus, filled with ther friends.
None of which feel like answering Ned's questions.
...
Wow does it suck to be Ned.
Procella chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Reviewing every chapter? MAAYYYBEEEEE!
NED YOU IDIOT! IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT! DUMKOPFT! JODANDO HIJO DE PUTA!
._. Doesn't the fact that the TV was talking about a disaster then it went static concern him in the slightest?
Also, what's with the random 1st person-3rd person change in the middle?
Wholock's Worlock chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
This is a wonderfully great story. Please Update.
Who here went crazy first chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Wouldn't they have quarentined the city by that time? But, then again, look how well that turned out in I am Legend.
Who here went crazy first chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Good, but commas! And be careful about how it flows.
Breathlessly Wicked chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
:) I am really enjoying this story! It's a bit different than similar stories I have read for different catagories and this one has tsood out for me. I love your writing style and the way you make it very realistic while staying in character. Overall very very good can't wait to read more.

Oh and I was quite dissapointed when you gave me false hope of your friends adress. ;P I was hopping to find a new stalkie lol.
Who here went crazy first chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
This is actually consistantly getting better, but "Even though he knew Moze wouldn't want to be in a group with him. He was..." After 'him' I would use a comma. But great still!
Who here went crazy first chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
This is good, keep it up! I liked the fight with Loomer.
RositaMexicana chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
D it's good
Who here went crazy first chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
This is good, much better than the last chapter. Keep it up!
Who here went crazy first chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is very good, except for the part after Ned thinking things over. Then it doesn't flow very well. But good anyway.