Reviews for To Sam
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Good story. I like how Frodo remembered his childhood with Sam and his parents. Like another reader, I would have preferred the tower as opposed to a forest, since its easy to become lost in the woods.

Aria Breuer
shirerose chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
*runs out crying* Need I say more? (BTW, when I say in these reviews that I'm crying, I AM CRYING!)
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Awww I love it. Poor Frodo. It wouldn't have changed the story much if he had woken up in the tower like he did in the book. Good though!
Ailsa89 chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
OMG- that was just so wonderful. How heartfelt. I love this line: "I bend over as I walk, trying to shield my body from the frigid wind, bits of spider web still hanging from my coat sleeves." It's really frightening. I could not go on.

A.J x
ShireElf chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
You people are good at writing these emotional stories! Very awesome! Good job!

~Fool of a Took~
Raine Default chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
SWEEEEEEEEEET! I just love this ficlet. And I love Sam and I love Frodo and... *gives both hobbits a big hug*
Skye12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
::big round eyes:: aaaawwww! me lovie sam! and me lovie frodo! i like the way you altered it but now poor frodo thinks sam's dead and sam thinks frodo's dead i love frodo's reminisig to when he first met sam and taught him about gardenning AAWW! keep it up
Frodo3791 chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Awww... this is so great. I think you are going on my favorite author's list. You have such love for hobbits. Very good. *applauds*
Ocarina Rune Scholar chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
*scolds self* I shouldn't read such heartbreaking stuff when I'm so tender-hearted...and so tired...

It's so marvellous! You're the one who's captured the essence of Sam and Frodo, aren't you? "May It Be So." So unutterably lovely.

You're an imcredibly good writer. Now I'm going for you humor, to try and laugh the pieces of my heart back into place. Cheers! -ÓRS
Kele-kesen chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
"You looked up into my eyes and laughed. I didn’t know what you thought was so funny..." I think everyone can explain that.

Sweet fic.
Anacalagon chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
ahh, i love it, hey, I am your 1st reviewer for this! Yeah! pease read my storys!
Pervy Hobbit Fancier too lazy to sign in today chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Absolutely adorable!
wee bit scared of sheep chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
wowsers! love your cliche-ish kinda writing! your right, we do need to stick together! the tulips... ::giggles::!
LafiTafi chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
(this is carolyn talking, liz is not here)

aw, that was sweet. it was very cute, i enjoyed it.

on completely different matters, i'd like to tell you that you have all the right to tell a "Frodo Fails" story. though i am not the only writer of the story, i am the author. liz only comes up with what happens next (sometimes, i make the plot too). so, even though liz came up with the story, i feel that i have the right to let you take our idea. EVERYONE ELSE MUST ASK FIRST, HOWEVER. i dont wanna see our ideas springing up everywhere without our knowledge. its not copyrighted to us or anything, but taking an idea without asking is just wrong. but all anone has to do is ask and wait for response, so thats why you can go ahead and write it.

and something similar but not right on, liz came up with this story. she wants a mary-sue. it was originaly completely mary-sue with bits and pieces of things actually HAPPENING; but thanks to me, it has a plot now. "A New Middle Earth" will have as little mary-sue as i can get away with because i hate mary-sues. but, telladiel, liz's elven name at , is going to fall in love with legolas and vise-versa eventually. dont let it set you off however, because I AM THE AUTHOR, and i will have little physical activity (if any) and i will have little of it anyway, the majority of the writing will be how the remainer of the fellowship (and their new buddies) save middle earth, or try to. i cant promise a happy ending or a bad one. i dont know what i want to do yet.

oh, and the other 2 water elves, the elder princess and the guy, are my babies. i created them to distract the reader from telladiel as much as possible. they might do some things that liz will make them do (arg, they're MY characters!), but they will for the most part be helpful. maybe i'll make one of them DIE, and have the other mourn, to give the story drama? nah...i don't wanna kill the only 2 characters i created in this story (minus unimportant side orcs, hobbits, elves, men, and dwarves). maybe i'll kill telladiel...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! nah...liz will mae legolas whine and cry to much and that would ruin the whole story. maybe legolas will die, so legolas fancies will die in despair. or perhaps pippin, because he's always eating everyone's food supply. nah...he's too cute. or merry could be murdered in war? nah...i dont want pippin to cry, he's just to cute and bubbly and happy. or gimli? nah...liz would destroy the reality and make legolas get over it within minutes. aragorn? nah...he's important and stuff, with the whole king of gondor thing, and it would destroy any hopes for happy ending.

I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND! one of these characters will die before the end, but which is still a question: telladiel, tohaniel, nuhenil, legolas, pippin, merry, gimli, or aragorn. and yes, other famous tolkien characters not mentioned here WILL die (heck, i've already killed gandalf, frodo, sam, and gollum).

i'm off to work on the 3rd chapter! or on something else! buh bye!
Eladriewen chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
One word...Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Okay, maybe a few more...

this is so sweet. Its sad, but in a happy way...that doesn't make sense does it? Ah well! I love this! "FAVORITES LIST"