Reviews for Insomnia
Jessieklove chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
I love this story! This is the second time I've read it xx
Can you write a story where a teenage Jamie is home alone and somebody breaks in? Then he calls Danny and Joe and tries to hide while the house is being ransacked. Then Jamie could be found and is being beaten while his brothers are rushing home to save him. Maybe Jamie gets kidnapped and ransomed or something. I really like reading about a young Jamie and his brothers. Please consider this story idea xx thanks :)
DanishGirl chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
Great story! I loved it!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2013
Great story, one of my favourites
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
One of my favorite stories! Wish there were more stories from when jamie was a teen
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 25 . 10/27/2012
loved it
J chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
*sniff* Brilliant story! Really touching, and wonderfully written.
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 25 . 1/11/2012
I loved this! It was an awesomely original story, and a great leave. That last chapter really had me crying, and other parts had me sad knowing what would happen to Joe. Anyway, great job!

Kind Regards, Gg
JCassie241 chapter 25 . 12/9/2011
HOW AM I GOING TO GET BY WITHOUT THIS STORY ANYMORE? *sobs*

*bats eyes for some sort of sequel*

I know I've told you this, but I love your Reagan kids with a heat rivaled only by the surface of the sun. Let me know if you ever, ever need plot bunnies to keep you going.

*bookmarks story a zillion times*
accounting professional chapter 25 . 12/4/2011
Good chapter. I loved the way that you worked in Joe's death. Jamie handing his brother's death better this time. I loved the siblings relationship thru out this story. I loved how the older brothers always looked out for Jamie. I loved how Danny was swearing that he would not Jamie get as bad as he did after the death of his friend. Please continue writing stories as you have time.
gymkidz2000 chapter 25 . 12/4/2011
That was an awesome story.

Can't wait for your next one.
thefirstavenger chapter 25 . 12/3/2011
loved the entire story. bravo!
BabyyBre chapter 25 . 12/3/2011
Perfect way to end the story.
BabyyBre chapter 24 . 11/24/2011
Ahhh great chapter.
accounting professional chapter 24 . 11/24/2011
Good chapter. I loved all of the brotherly interaction. I also loved how each brother had a part with saving another brother. Please continue this story.
accounting professional chapter 23 . 11/18/2011
Good chapter. I love the cliff hanger. I also love the interaction in this chapter. Please continue this story.