Reviews for Insomnia
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2015
Look: your writing skills are superb. You keep a very good pace, your grammar and vocabulary are spot-on, and your characters are very consistent in behavior. Your story kept me hooked late into the night; my only criticism is that this story is simply too dark. I don't think I can finish it. It's a very good story, with a lot of promise, but it's a bit like a brownie that tastes delicious but is way too chocolatey and rich. You really want to finish it, but it's just overwhelming, and you can't do it. Your story is a lot like that brownie. It's a great story, but it's just too depressing for the age group I think you've targeted. I feel upset now that Jamie (my favorite character on Blue Bloods, btw) could ever do something like that, and I think it's going to bother me for a while. I salute your writing ability, and again, this story has a lot of promise. But I just can't finish it, because it honestly scares me a little bit.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/16/2015
Awesome book you should make more of these books I never wanted this book to end
Just-Write621 chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
This was, by far, the best BB fic I have read! I really enjoyed it!
talltwin18 chapter 25 . 5/25/2015
I have loved reading this story! Such an inventive idea (love stories with them younger and the whole family) and so well written! Can't wait to read more of your writing :)
elin.persson.653 chapter 25 . 5/19/2015
I loved this story, so well written and everything!
You should really be proud of it :)) Thank you for writing it!
jody black chapter 25 . 4/20/2015
Theres just too much that cant say.
In short,.
Amaizng dedication (I admire this personally, I have difficulties foucusing or finishing anything- so i admire you)
Amaing writing
I freaking dont even watch the bule bloods show, but this was so buaetiful, it truly touched my heart, and i raely do hope you have a nice life after university:)
Good luck human being, and remember- thank you for writing this
JessStilinski chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
I love this story! This is the second time I've read it xx
Can you write a story where a teenage Jamie is home alone and somebody breaks in? Then he calls Danny and Joe and tries to hide while the house is being ransacked. Then Jamie could be found and is being beaten while his brothers are rushing home to save him. Maybe Jamie gets kidnapped and ransomed or something. I really like reading about a young Jamie and his brothers. Please consider this story idea xx thanks :)
DanishGirl chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
Great story! I loved it!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2013
Great story, one of my favourites
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
One of my favorite stories! Wish there were more stories from when jamie was a teen
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 25 . 10/27/2012
loved it
J chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
*sniff* Brilliant story! Really touching, and wonderfully written.
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 25 . 1/11/2012
I loved this! It was an awesomely original story, and a great leave. That last chapter really had me crying, and other parts had me sad knowing what would happen to Joe. Anyway, great job!

Kind Regards,~ Gg
JCassie241 chapter 25 . 12/9/2011

*bats eyes for some sort of sequel*

I know I've told you this, but I love your Reagan kids with a heat rivaled only by the surface of the sun. Let me know if you ever, ever need plot bunnies to keep you going.

*bookmarks story a zillion times*
accounting professional chapter 25 . 12/4/2011
Good chapter. I loved the way that you worked in Joe's death. Jamie handing his brother's death better this time. I loved the siblings relationship thru out this story. I loved how the older brothers always looked out for Jamie. I loved how Danny was swearing that he would not Jamie get as bad as he did after the death of his friend. Please continue writing stories as you have time.