Reviews for Post Battle Moments: the Missing Years
nayin17 chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Okay
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Can't imagine Ginny kissing Harry without him explaining everything to her first
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
its great please up date
AMessofPickles chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
D'AWWWWW! That was so incredibly sweet and heartfelt. Bravo, you did a wonderful job with that.

And even though they're not supposed to be ghosts I love how James and Lily made an appearance :D Gah, that was so sweet :)

Great great job, and I can't wait to see what else you have in mind.

As for the proposal, good luck with that! But either way, I'm sure that it will come out wonderfully :)
Compound1080 chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Am loving all the chapters so far.
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Aww, how sweet (& typical) of Harry to be nervous about being a good dad. I love that James & Lily visited them (well, Ginny) that night...I thought it was very fitting that Ginny "met" them and got their permission to name their children after them.

One idea I can think of is to have Sirius make a late night appearance, like during another night that Harry is stuck worrying instead of sleeping. Then Harry & Ginny could compare notes about their "encounters" with Harry's lost family. (Kinda like an "Oh, by the way...I saw your parents that first night...")
brilliant incandescence chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Brilliant. I can totally imagine Harry worrying about something like that.
91698padfoot chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
That was cute! At first the time jump confused but then I realized that it WAS A TIME JUMP! Oh well... update soon!

brilliant incandescence chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I love this chapter. I could totally see it happening.
FreeWinky chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Loved the story, although you could have continued with the series of one shots. Also, there were some typos. Nonetheless, it was a great story. But my favourite line is the last one, by George.
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Loved this line: 'He would have sworn that even his best mate's hair paled.' (Now THAT's some vivid imagery!) :)

I really like this little series of one-shots, and think they're just chock full of great lines and a lot of fun to read. I really like all the scenes with Harry & Ginny together, and hope there will be more! :) There are some issues, however, with grammar, some spelling, missing words, etc.. Might I suggest a beta? For example, Daily Prophet (not Profit), no apostrophe for Weasleys as a group - unless it's showing possession, and Fleur's accent could be written better, imo. (e.g. is/"eez")

I also have a hard time believing Mr. Weasley would agree with the boys' concern about Harry being alone with Ginny, since Arthur has always had a level-head on his shoulders and he doesn't jump to conclusions like Percy does. (I realize it doesn't come right out and say he was one of them making a 'ruckus' about it, but Mrs. Weasley did direct her "warning" to the boys AND Arthur, so it's more implied that he agreed with the boys' concern/suspicion of Harry/Ginny's 'activities' while alone.

Btw, I thought your A/N was pretty funny. Made me smile, anyway! :D I hope you'll update this soon! :)
Catnipper chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
WOW I just love your writing are you absoulutly positive you are not JK rowling! Please say your going to write another one because if you don't i will be EXTREMLY upset! :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Man you did a GREAT job on this chapter! I cannot wait to see what else you have coming out :D!

It was nice to hear from you again, and thanks so much for the review you left for me.

Additionally I'm deeply sorry that you're not related to Jk Rowling :P
PetitMoi207 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Awesome! Keep writing please! Maybe one about how he proposes?
trtldx123 chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
This was good but Ginny was a little too over mad, I think and Ginny's brothers name is Charlie, not Charles!