Reviews for Bad to the Bone
RakCetGirl chapter 1 . 2/3
XD Oh this was just perfect. I really like it when Rouge and Jean are on the same page as opposed to trying to kill each other from opposite personality overload.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Heh, I like the idea of Jean loosening up and bonding with Rogue. Should've happened in the show, in my opinion.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010

TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Great just one small thing. Y'all is an abbreviation for you all, all of you(as in a group). It is not to be used when referring to one person.
lilJunebug chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
haha! Love it!
Jessie6612 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I loved it!
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
A truely marvelous fic! :) It's good to see Jean's wild side ... like when she and some of the other girls became the Bayville Sirens...

And I have to admit I laughed when Rogue called Jean a dork ... because she sorta is. :)

The Past chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I have to admit, I am normally not a Jean reader, espeically in the Evo context cause I do find her 'Miss Perfect', and as always side with my fav Marvel girl, Rogue (again, espeically in Evo with her Goth version) and I love doing Jean bashing writing, BUT I really am enjoying your work.

I came across your story Miss Perfect in one of the C2's and ended up reading several more of yours, but I think Bad to the Bone has to be my fav.

I like the idea of these two being good friends (maybe in a slightly more AU than Evo since they really aren't that close in the cartoon, they interact more with other characters than each other) once they get past their differences and see they do actually have quite a bit in common. Especially in the cases where Rogue get Jean to loosen up.

Great stories, I love the idea of how much damage they could do together if they teamed up.
FallenTeenHearts chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
heheh lovee it, like the whole Rouge Jean relationship its totaly awesome!
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 9/18/2005

great fic :D
McSatan chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
That was so funny. I love your fics!
spykefyre chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Heh, great story! I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole story. Man, you should have seen me laughing at the computer screen! I really love your fics. Write more soon!
sassygirl58701 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
finally jean has done something different i love jean for here goody 2 shoe type but it was nice to see her "bad to the bone".
sweet-destiny3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
this was hilarious. i'm glad to see that rogue and jean bonded. Atleast rogue's powers are useful for something that aren't for other girls.
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
hehe...that was great. I really do like Jean, especially when she goes and pulls something.

I enjoyed reading this!