Reviews for Charisma
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Loved it!
Agent Striker chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
the first 4 chapters were good but this one was kind of icky. it was kind of stupid and too perfect...sorry for the criticism
Beth chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
I loved that story! I didn't comment on all the chapters just this one because I just read everything at once. It showed Ziva have more emotions than usual but I liked it. I will definetly read your other story.
A Girl Named James chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
I loved the plot line, it was terrific, though of course its been done many times before. But I felt that it was all completely out of character and just unrealistic. Especially chapter five. Tony would never be that harsh, and Zhivago wouldn't act so...un-Ziva. Try rewatching the episodes and study the characters more than the plot. Take notice of how they interact with each separate person and how their movements, speech and emotions change and are displayed. I think your writing would definitely benefit from that. But keep trying! I know you'll get better in time (:
VioletHawk chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
I am so glad that Tony and Ziva finally admitted their feelings for each other :)
The Angel Of Water chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Awwww, this is so gorgeous story. it was amazing I loved it!

Great story!
NCISFAN chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Please, go on! I can't wait for the next chapter, I really like it! :D
apedarling chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
cute! And I love everything about their french dinner! haha silly waiter, thinking they are a couple:) Please continue!
NCIS Connection chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Oh I really do Love Tiva! I am a big closet Ziva fan!
Aquasm chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
great update
Tayraaa chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Good story!
ShortSarcasm chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Yes, plz add a kiss
Mindolluin chapter 3 . 9/26/2011

I read your story and I love it; I'm impatient to read the next chapter!

And surprise : I live in Paris!

VioletHawk chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
He is being suspiciously nice. Are you going to mention the physical scars that Ziva must still have after being in that camp?
NCIS Connection chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
please up date again soon