Reviews for This Rut That I'm In
lydfownie14 chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
tehehehe I hope he goes back all evil and kills harry potter
Mistress Anko chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Too sudden. There was no hint of sexual tension until Snape made a move. It's like you changed to a different story in the middle and it was going so well too.
I quite enjoyed it up until the out of no where sex and I enjoyed the sex scene. Really all of that was done wonderfuly, but there was no build up.
It was just like a chartacter is eating dinner then suddenly out of no where they start making out with someone it doesn't fit, doesn't flow and this is such a good story and then you rush it like that?
I beg of you to consider rewriting that.
Live to anger the World chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
I liked this. It was definitely amusing.
Ceze chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
I have to say that I was a little apprehensive about this pairing when I first read the summary for this fanfiction, but I can honestly say that I enjoyed it! A strange, uncommon pairing, but I think you made it work. Tom is a little out of character of course, but I thought Snape was for the most part portrayed quite accurately. His guilt at having injured Tom, mixed with his hatred of Voldemort for killing Lily, only complicated by the lust Snape evidently felt for Riddle was nicely displayed.