Reviews for Destiny's Fortune
HyruleHearts1123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Eriyu chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
I like updates! :D

And I actually really like the image of Hakonesia mainly just being a bunch of carts.

Can't wait for the Fated update! _
iwasnthere622 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Twas cute. Jealous of your ability to update other fics besides TDTSTH. I'm totally dead.

Caves was the correct choice, by the way. ;)

And yup, I'm still seeing the Yuna, which made this hilariously awesome to read. :D
Eriyu chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
So cool! And Martel is so cute. Hmm, I wonder what is up with Palmasia/costa, exactly, but I suppose I shall have to wait and see! And Kratos, obviously.

I feel like this is a Crisis Core kind of thing, in that you know how it's going to end, but you can't help but cheer for them and hope against all reason that it works out in the end anyway. /3 Love it so far, though, and can't wait for another update.

Moar! :D
iwasnthere622 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
"I just wanted to bounce on you."

I love Martel.

Whoa! A chapter not super sad AND with plot stuffs? Color me impressed.

I wonder what color impressed is...
Eriyu chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Ooh, INTERESTING! I am super-excited to read more of this, and also for Kratos to come in.

Haha, I did suspect it was Asgard as soon as you mentioned the ravine (and also that it was hard to find x_x), but it was the inns that convinced me. Curious, though, as to why you renamed that and nothing else.

And I just love picturing young!them in my head. Especially Martel. w And I am very sorry, as Mrs. Jeredai/Lyei seems like a perfectly good character in her own right, but I can't help but picture Jeredeau in my head for her. T_T
iwasnthere622 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
You're welcome! I know, I'm awesome. :D

That was cute! I love little Martel so much!

I'm glad you started off with relative happy before you dive bomb into the sad, sad, depressing, mad, sad, sad, depressing, omg-this-is-so-horrible! -ness of the story! :D

You know, build up the hopes only to dash them. I thought of your warning: This is not a happy story. Mostly. Actually, pretty much all of it.