Reviews for Prostate Examinations
MissMJS chapter 1 . 12/5
Oh. My. God. That's hilarious and brilliant! HA!
Al chapter 1 . 10/8
I've read this one a few times and still love it :D So sexy and also really cute! I love the bit at the end haha! The description of Draco is amazing he sounds so fit, yum! The only thing I would want different is for a first part where it is all Harry's POV, and then the same scene repeated all in Draco's POV! That way it would be longer ;) Thank you for sharing your work here!
Alexis chapter 1 . 8/25
I have to say, you most certainly did not fail and I'm quite sure many others would love for you to write more, especially Draco and Harry stories. Because darling, this was, well, words can't describe.
tat5934 chapter 1 . 6/11
Ha ha ! Poor Harry is so naive! I loved it!
I have NO sympathy whatsoever for Cho because of all the mind-blowing hotness I just read. Great job and please never stop writing Drarry. There's absolutely no need to feel insecure about your writing because it is top-notch and I loved every word of it!
Eka-Chan chapter 1 . 5/12
I looooooooove it! sooooooo awesomeness and amazing! I particularly love the somewhere... part it was... yeaaaassss i died it was brilliant!
Kanna Raimi chapter 1 . 1/19
This is beautiful, and I can see it happening.
dnvl chapter 1 . 1/11
Lol! No wonder Hermione tell Harry that he will love it!
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 1/3
LOVE IT!
Osavia chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Awesome!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
XD F yes! Draco you sneaky Slytherin you!
BlazingFlames22 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Lol that ending
Nara Chikage chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Don't you DARE stop writing drarry! This oneshot was a masterpiece! Really, this is one of the best drarry I've read. Keep it up!

~ Chi
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
THE ENDING! YES! *laughing*
Fierrokc chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Holy shit! Oh my god! I did NOT expect THAT!