Reviews for A Study In Pink
Dndchk chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This was so perfect- which is why I promptly burst into tears at the end. Dammit, they deserved a happily ever after! D:
But excellent job! :3 It was adorable and of course Remus/Tonks is my OTP. I was SQUEE!ing the whole time.
Will2Meaning chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wow! This was great! I never thought someone could write a single moment so well. It had me laughing through-out because I could easily see Remus thinking all of it, then I did an 'Awwww' aloud to myself at the end. Too cute. Good job!
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is so sweet! I exploded! So sweet! Great job!
BarbedWire chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I loved this! A really great showing of how Remus fell for Tonks. Beautiful, I loved the battle in his head, it was so adorable.
BubblegumPink18 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love this story! I love the relationship and it's so well written. I loved it.
pen7sword chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Awww! This is cute! I love all the little details and his thoughts. This is an extremely well written story!
TeamAliceForever chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Great story :) I've always loved Remus and Tonks :)
changingoceantides chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is so wonderful! Remus is so sweet and the story is beautifully written. Thank you!
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Of all the marvellous things about this story I think it's the pace of it I like the most. It actually kept me on the edge of my sit, wondering if Remus would do the sensible thing and just stop being so bloody sensible... and kiss her already!

And the fact that you haven't actually written him doing it actually makes it so much better.

This story goes directly to my faves. It's a fantastic, perfect one-shot (although I do wonder how did they end up in that situation of Tonks showing up in his room to begin with).

thesecondshelf chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Love them! Thanks for sharing!
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Really sweet!
theartistformerlyknownasgenevi chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh, that was just lovely. You write his internal conflict so well, so honestly and so entertainingly. And I loved the closing lines, of course. Tantalising...

Hmm, I appear to be too tired to review this properly, but that in itself is evidence that your story is keeping me awake at 1AM. Thank you for sharing it!
bubblegum-buddy chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
/suppressing IRL squeals

This was excellent, really. I love the pacing and the sort-of-but-not-quite stream of consciousness going on here, it's excellent! You had my heart racing throughout the story - and to think that the actual plot of the story was a such a simple event, but you made it so alive, so real, so /active/ - it's brilliant! Excellent work!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Sweet and romantic. Keep writing
tangledribbons chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was so so sweet and perfect.

I love Remus and Tonks, and this just embodied everything that they are brilliantly.

Great work :)