Reviews for Stand Strong
Ameagari chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
Draco pick Harry pick Harry!
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
:'( This was so sad! Lovely, but terribly, terribly sad. I don't know who I'm rooting for by the way, Jacob or Harry.
Caramelloangel chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Oh my freaking god. I think i just sobbed and cried for a hour just then. Please update soon.
WidhStar chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
I am crying here it so beatful. If you think about Rose act like A mom and Edward act like the dad. But then again Snape has been more of father. I am so conflect on who should Draco choose... Can he have both?
Angel with the Golden Eyes chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
amazing
SamerA Jay chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
AWWW! So sweet!
Florreke chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I'm crying right now... what a heartbreaking chapter!
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
Unexpected adorableness. Oh my god.
Jacobdraco chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
team jacob
Jacobdraco chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
team Jacob :D
Jacobdraco chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
i love it :D please update
b3yondimaginations chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
I support draco/jacob! This is based on what i can tell so far. first, if harry can be so bitter about draco's attitude, accusing him of things that draco is not, didn't apologise and thinks it's his right to look at draco's private things, thinking that draco hasn't changed at all and doesn't even believe draco missed him and was suffering too, i don't think they'll have a really happy future together since that is harry's mindset. at that part, i really despised him.
2nd, it's unfair for jacob if draco's only judging him for the times when he was drugged and unable to control his actions. so i'm pretty glad that edward gave jacob a chance to prove himself. Plus, he suffered after the drug effects wore off, and all the things that he's doing shows his love for draco. However, the things he said at the earlier chapters made me feel as if jacob's a little... arrogant? pushy? don't know whether if that's the effect you wanted to portray, but it put me off a little from jacob.
3rd, since the names at the top are 'draco, jacob', i really want it to be so. besides, there won't be a point of this story if it ends up to be harry/draco... and i will sympathise a lot with jacob since it's his imprint that he'll be losing.
anw, can't wait for the next chapt!
Florreke chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
Soooo romantic! *drools*
Jacobdraco chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
I love it please update team jacob
belle hawk chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
It seems like at the end it will be Harry in pain for loving someone and losing them once again. Wouldn't it be more fair to him to just move on than fighting and losing because of an imprit bond?