Reviews for Wood and Cardboard
Boomerpyro chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
MYARR, i like this.
AliseQuerry chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is a great story! Calivin is such a cuttie, and I love that way you portrayed him!
The6thDoctor chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
actually the new series is wrong about the tardis being made of wood – police boxes were made out of concrete.
JeremyX chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh my God, this was one of the bet DW fanfics I've ever read! This was a brilliant idea, a fantastic adventure, and you should be commended for this great work.
Zaru chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh my good lord in heaven. This was quite the fun read! Two mad men in time machines, you should make a sequel where Calvin is grown up and adventures around with the 12th Doctor.

Also, how come Mother never noticed our good doctor anyway? Imagination?
Anonymonnynonny chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was great! I've been a big fan of Calvin and Hobbes the series, and this was some quality work!
lnex chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That was the cutest story I've read in a while. Who knew that Calvin's time machine actually worked?
AnbarElectrum chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Had this one on my favourites for a while, but re-read it and decided I had to review! This is, not to put too fine a point on it, INEXPLICABLY AWESOME. And hilarious. But mostly awesome. C&H as the next companions, amirite!?
Lily Winterwood chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I LOVE THIS.
NightCoringMadness chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE!
oodball167 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow. Just brilliant. Neither nor Calvin & Hobbes are on my top fandom list, but this is just too much hilarious and in character to let it pass without a review!

You, Sir/Lady (wichever is the right one) did an excellent job! ;)
neoneco chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Silly Amy and Rory, asking silly questions. They should just accept that Calvin is either a reality warper or that they've, all three of them, been taking some pretty cray-cray narcotics.
Warriorette12 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Well written and funny. I couldn't stop laughing!
MasterSpikeII chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
One might wonder how a six year old would know this stuff.
Amazing Bluie chapter 1 . 1/20/2013