Reviews for Wood and Cardboard
DrSmithAndJones chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
That was rather brilliant! Thank you for writing this fabulous wibbly wobbly yarn!
jonathin.stuart chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Lol right some more, with Calvin and Hobbes being doc's companions.
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I'm writing a crossover myself, but slightly different, and decided to read a few crossovers to get a feel for the genre, and I gotta day that I love yours! Great job!
ElvisRules41 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I loved it! And I haven't even GOTTEN to the 11th Doctor yet!
CheynotShy chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Awww! this is so kawai! *is squealing from all the kawainess*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This just has to be the most adorable Calvin & Hobbes crossover oneshot ever. Makes me wonder if the dimension the Doctor visited was of Calvin's own imagination, or Calvin really has incredible powers of imagination (well duh of course he does XD). Thanks so much for writing this!
Teal Thanatos chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Amazing.

I can't think of another word.
Yva J chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Brilliant! I absoloutely love this. Great job.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
you so make a series based on this fic
Boomerpyro chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
MYARR, i like this.
AliseQuerry chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is a great story! Calivin is such a cuttie, and I love that way you portrayed him!
The6thDoctor chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
actually the new series is wrong about the tardis being made of wood – police boxes were made out of concrete.
JeremyX chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh my God, this was one of the bet DW fanfics I've ever read! This was a brilliant idea, a fantastic adventure, and you should be commended for this great work.
Zaru chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh my good lord in heaven. This was quite the fun read! Two mad men in time machines, you should make a sequel where Calvin is grown up and adventures around with the 12th Doctor.

Also, how come Mother never noticed our good doctor anyway? Imagination?
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »