Reviews for Wood and Cardboard
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
OH MY GOSH. You did it perfectly and beautifully. Vey oc, got personalities down spot on, and ended it where it was necessary. Honestly, never seen anything like it. And the crossovrr made sense too. Amd I knew it was great from the start. Thoughts confirmed on the part where the Doctor rode the wagon with them. Awesome. Not kidding.
Lethargy chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I did not know I needed this until I read it. Wow, what a wonderful alternate universe.

And now it scares me how exceedingly well Calvin and Hobbes do get along with the Doctor. Lovely fix, thanks for the read!
LOVEDIT chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
It was a simple, clean, exciting story that i felt was DA BEST. unlike some others, there are no changes to any character, no really weird mashups or lines and it was GREAT. i think this story is perfect just the way it is. #BANANANANAS
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
omg! I laughed so much I cried!
DrSmithAndJones chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
That was rather brilliant! Thank you for writing this fabulous wibbly wobbly yarn!
jonathin.stuart chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Lol right some more, with Calvin and Hobbes being doc's companions.
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I'm writing a crossover myself, but slightly different, and decided to read a few crossovers to get a feel for the genre, and I gotta day that I love yours! Great job!
ElvisRules41 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I loved it! And I haven't even GOTTEN to the 11th Doctor yet!
CheynotShy chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Awww! this is so kawai! *is squealing from all the kawainess*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This just has to be the most adorable Calvin & Hobbes crossover oneshot ever. Makes me wonder if the dimension the Doctor visited was of Calvin's own imagination, or Calvin really has incredible powers of imagination (well duh of course he does XD). Thanks so much for writing this!
Teal Thanatos chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Amazing.

I can't think of another word.
Yva J chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Brilliant! I absoloutely love this. Great job.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
you so make a series based on this fic
Boomerpyro chapter 1 . 12/8/2013