Reviews for Wood and Cardboard
CheynotShy chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Awww! this is so kawai! *is squealing from all the kawainess*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This just has to be the most adorable Calvin & Hobbes crossover oneshot ever. Makes me wonder if the dimension the Doctor visited was of Calvin's own imagination, or Calvin really has incredible powers of imagination (well duh of course he does XD). Thanks so much for writing this!
Teal Thanatos chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Amazing.

I can't think of another word.
Yva J chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Brilliant! I absoloutely love this. Great job.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
you so make a series based on this fic
Boomerpyro chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
MYARR, i like this.
AliseQuerry chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is a great story! Calivin is such a cuttie, and I love that way you portrayed him!
The6thDoctor chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
actually the new series is wrong about the tardis being made of wood – police boxes were made out of concrete.
JeremyX chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh my God, this was one of the bet DW fanfics I've ever read! This was a brilliant idea, a fantastic adventure, and you should be commended for this great work.
Zaru chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh my good lord in heaven. This was quite the fun read! Two mad men in time machines, you should make a sequel where Calvin is grown up and adventures around with the 12th Doctor.

Also, how come Mother never noticed our good doctor anyway? Imagination?
Anonymonnynonny chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was great! I've been a big fan of Calvin and Hobbes the series, and this was some quality work!
lnex chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That was the cutest story I've read in a while. Who knew that Calvin's time machine actually worked?
AnbarElectrum chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Had this one on my favourites for a while, but re-read it and decided I had to review! This is, not to put too fine a point on it, INEXPLICABLY AWESOME. And hilarious. But mostly awesome. C&H as the next companions, amirite!?
Lily Winterwood chapter 1 . 4/10/2013