Reviews for Wood and Cardboard
AnbarElectrum chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Had this one on my favourites for a while, but re-read it and decided I had to review! This is, not to put too fine a point on it, INEXPLICABLY AWESOME. And hilarious. But mostly awesome. C&H as the next companions, amirite!?
Lily Winterwood chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I LOVE THIS.
NightCoringMadness chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE!
oodball167 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow. Just brilliant. Neither nor Calvin & Hobbes are on my top fandom list, but this is just too much hilarious and in character to let it pass without a review!

You, Sir/Lady (wichever is the right one) did an excellent job! ;)
neoneco chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Silly Amy and Rory, asking silly questions. They should just accept that Calvin is either a reality warper or that they've, all three of them, been taking some pretty cray-cray narcotics.
Warriorette12 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Well written and funny. I couldn't stop laughing!
MasterSpikeII chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
One might wonder how a six year old would know this stuff.
Amazing Bluie chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Epic! I loved it!
tumblingintowells chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh my god - this was absolutely brilliant! Thank you! I definitely needed something like this to cheer me up
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Aww, that was funny at amusing.
Difficat chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I was pretty skeptical that this could work, but what an adorable conceit! I love how the Doctor had the same amount of reality as Hobbes (Calvin's mom didn't see anything, sandwiches, etc.), implying the Doctor was Calvin's imaginary friend. Reading it made me feel like a kid.
Selador chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Thank you for combining two of my loves together in such a brilliant and beautiful manner.
Forever Day chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was great. I liked how clever Calvin was and how he found a like minded friend in the Doctor. You also managed to get the Calvin/Hobbes banter down and the fact that the TARDIS landed in his mom's flowerbed was just so right and such a suitable ending it almost belies belief.
Thanks for taking the time to write such a fabulous, ever-so-slighty cracky story.
el Presidente chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is too fantastic to describe! Keep ip the good work, man(Or woman)!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 9/21/2012