Reviews for Dalton Reform School for Boys
MyMagentaPeach chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Yeih, Yipih WES has shown up, I had eagerly anticipated that, because really, a David without a Wes is like a Kurt without a Blaine IMPOSSIBLE!

Blaine shamelessly flirting. Oh I hope you plan on Kurt having the upper hand in this relationship, Blaine just being utterly dumbfounded by Kurt's awesomeness:)

I will read on to find out...right...now;)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Blaine winking OHMYGOSH! Well,shit INDEED!

Those last four lines:

He scowled. "Fine. I'll show you how 'loose' I can get," he muttered, storming out of the room.

Blaine grinned. "Please do!"

When Kurt turned around, finger poised to scold, mouth open to prepare wit and banter, Blaine winked and walked past him, whistling.

Well, shit.

Am I allowed to start worshipping you? This is too awesome!

thanxs, M
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Your listing of them exchanging names really cracked me up for some reason. I could just see it, all of them sitting there.

thanxs, M
NotSorry chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
I just want to give Blaine a hug, just to see how he would react... I'm weird.

But I love the story! The Dalton boys are great... Update soon?
Cap'NCupcake chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Curt Mega just tweeted that he's "pretty excited for the OC Fair next weekend."

He's gonna be there.

MY LIFE IS JUST DESPAIR AND I DO CARE!

IT'S NOT EVEN YOU, YA SEE! IT'S DAMN R5 AND STUPID LA!

:( Jordan
Cap'NCupcake chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
I tried reviewing this (well the last chapter) earlier but that damn Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family TOTALLY distracted me. Damn that Sirius Black, being all sexy and shit.

To the chapter!

The first half:

Oooh! Flint! You are s adorable! He's such a goody two shoes. He doesn't belong at Dalton. He's far too cute and responsible for his own good. I think I'll just take him home now. He doesn't need to go to Dalton really.

Next, OMDWG! NICK AND JEFF! EITHER JEFF WAS TRYING TO GIVE HIM A HAND JOB OR HE WAS PLAYING FOOTSIE OR SOMETHING! I DON'T KNOW! I JUST KNOW IT'S HOT AND I'M IN LOVE WITH THEM AND THEY SERIOUSLY NEED A BETTER COUPLE NBAME THAN NIFF CUZ THAT'S NOT EXACTLY WORKING FOR ME!

Next, horseback riding? Really? Rich and snobby indeed. I hate horses. They're so... cliche. I hope Wes hits one with a gavel.

The second part:

HOT!

I'm pretty lucky I wasn't reading this with my parents in the room. I shivered. It was really hot. I can just never get enough Klaine macking. Add some palming in there and... The red dragon ordered a number 37 with a side of pork-fried SNAP!

In case you couldn't tell, I loved the chapter. Oh! The last one too! Again with Blaine and Kurt making out. I just. Can't. Get. Enough.

The Starship DVD is the greatest investment I've ever made... Well... That my parents have ever made. I now get to see Lauren Lopez and Joe Walker and dead god damn Brian Holden in 55 inches of pure sexiness. It's... Amazing. Totally awesome, even. Now they just need to put the other musicals on DVD and all will be right with the world.

YES! HOMEMADE DARK MARKS! THEY'RE SO LEGIT! AND SO EASY TO MAKE! WE MAKE THEM ALL THE TIME! AND THEN WE LICK THEM LIKE BELLATRIX LESTRANGE! BUT VOLDEMORT NEVER COMES :(. IT'S STILL TOTALLY AWESOME AND EVERYONE'S JEALOUS EVEN IF THEY DON'T ACT LIKE IT. YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE ONE FOR YOUR MOVIE WATCHING PLEASURE TOOOO!

Yes! Stoll family drabbles! And they're so cute! Well, in my head anyways. My favorite Stoll 2nd generation is definitely Dario. He's ADORABLE! Obviously, I had to make one of their children gay. Dario was the chosen one. He's totally in love with Timmy, making Travis super pissed. Not because Timmy's a boy. But because he's a Timmy. And then Brennan, he starts dating the Jackson's daughter which makes Katie super pissed because I like to think that Tratie absolutely HATES Percabeth, especially Katie. Why? They just do. So when they had a kid first and they got married first, they were totally ecstatic. Katie totally gets kicked out of one of Brennan and Chevy's football games cuz she rubs it in Annabeth's face too much that her son got a touchdown and Annabeth's didn't. I love Katie.

Oooh! See, I like Alyssa a lot better than Emily. I've just never really liked the name Emily. So this is a lot better. Makes me like you more. I shouldve probably done that. Made up some fake name for the Internet... Oh well! Too late now aha!

Looooovely chapter dear and I believe the next one will be evem lovelier! ;D

:) Jordan
LauGS chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
I loooooove this story! I'm so glad I found it here, because I was reading it on tumblr, but it was hard to find all the chapters! So yay.

And the last bit was really hot :D

Can't wait for more!
crimsoncherry6 chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
1)Aw poor Kurt

2)Blaine is a hott douche

3)HNNNG _
themd chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Had been reading this via tumblr...

Really enjoying this, nice to have a bit of a change from the usual klaine ff. Looking forward to the next installment!
Muchacha chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Aw, Blaine took care of drunk Kurt. Even though he didn't want to. That's definitely not the sign of a bad boy,
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Hahaha. Kurt should NOT be given alcohol. :) Great story so far!
Smoshkli chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Love this story so much, my favourite Dalton!Reform School one out of the ones that have been cropping up recently. Keep going! 3
IrisLake chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Omg. I'm TOTALLY in love with this story! (Insert less than 3 here) seriously, the whole Reform school idea is amazing!
Muchacha chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Uh, might be my favorite reform fic yet!
Marie-Ruth chapter 3 . 7/10/2011