Reviews for Dalton Reform School for Boys
RavynKlaine chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Thank you for the linkage to the pic. I completely understand why there are so many Dalton Reform School fics now.

I like this already. It's different than the others that I've read, which is a very good thing. Other just run together. _
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
i'm getting all flustered from badboy!blaine. dayum.
Uniqwarn chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
Oh my god. I read this all in one night I loved it so much.
I love how you made Blaine's character change like that and how he slowly started to realise he was actually jealous and fighting for Kurt. Everything is written so well. I love all the other guys and even how Daniel fitted into the story.
It broke my heart when Kurt realized what Blaine was doing with him and at the part where that bitch brought up his mom and he ran out crying.
I loved this fic so much and I know it's been ages since it was written but I felt I should leave a review just to say how much I loved it and thank you for writing it :)
Marierux chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
animelove454 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter and ALL the ones before it! Just amazing wit and hilarity throughout the whole story :D Well done!
purewhiteriver99 chapter 16 . 3/9/2012
Oh my god... I mean, OH MY GOD. You have no freaking idea how amazing this is. I mean, I NEVER get all the way through a multy-chapter fanfiction. I always give up halfway through, whether it's because I need to take a break from a really long one and forget about it, I'm too worried to finish it, or, most likely, I lose interest when things start getting repetitive or uninteresting to me.

So you see how incredible it is that I got all the way through this story and enjoyed ever minute of it. I mean, it was so much more consistent when it came to the overall plot and level of interesting-ness. The characters were lovable, as well as the different relationships in the group, romantic or otherwise. I loved every bit of Kurt and Blaine, and it honestly had every single aspect that I look for in Klaine fanfictions. It had a bit of angst, a lot of steam, the spark between them obvious from the beginning, and yet holding out on the real relationship til near the end. The complications from the very beginning were so well thought out and done, and right when it hit the point where I usually start to lose interest, BAM, you throw another character in the mix and have him go after Kurt, a very important thing to me. I always prefer multiple people after him instead of Blaine. Probably because I just love him so damn much. And this is also the reason why I loved, so so much so, the way that you gave so many details about the way Blaine saw him, how beautiful, how attractive he found him, and how you really got to see his inner struggle as Blaine came to terms with his feelings for him and just how deep they were. And then, even though there had already been a lot of smut early on, you did what I love and held out til the very last chapter. :)

Sorry for rambling (I know that last paragraph was a bit too long to keep up with easily), I've just enjoyed reading your story ever so much. Everything about it was just so good, and I've got say, it's one of my favorites of all the Klaine stories I've read. And trust me, I have read A LOT. So thank you very much, Your writing is very much appreciated. :)
kattklb chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
Why is it over? I loved it so much!... Kurt didnt call Thad.
kattklb chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Totally hott. Seriously love it.
Potikanda chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
Okay, guh. That was ridiculously HOT!

Well. What a great Reform!Klaine story! I love these, and yours was exceptionally well written! Holy cow! I love it. I just. Love. It. Great work! XD
iHamster chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
Other doors suddenly opened, boys peaking out. "Seriously?" David asked. "And he didn't tell me? That bastard." BAHAHA. I love the Warblers in this story. They're awesome. Blaine and Kurt also are great as a couple, and I love it when they flirt.
iHamster chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
"He wanted Kurt. He didn't care how. He didn't care if he never had sex again. He just wanted Kurt."

YEAH WHOO KURT IS SOFTENING HIS BAD BOY HEART!
putup0rshutup chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
i love how they're all bad boys but still super adorable. when thad, the most badass one out of all of them, hugged kurt i aw'd out loud. i love this story:)
Sl33pySheepy chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
This is amazing! The way you're developing the characters and everything is awesome, I'm trying to pace myself and read it slowly so that I have it to look forward to each day but it's not going so well! :D Thanks heaps for writing it. It's such an awesome idea! Very cool )
Chanelle Brennan chapter 16 . 10/9/2011
I adored it :D
Chanelle Brennan chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
AW Gosh FINALY I can review! My internet was on and off in 1 min so I couldnt last night! ARGH I dont rememeber all I had to say but GOSH I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! Jealous!Blaine babe I can't ask for more :DDD Now reading

LOL BROCK? ahahah tsktsktsk

Shut up David Blaine can always take kurt back :P KLAINE POWER!
182 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »