Reviews for Dalton Reform School for Boys
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
OH MY DAMN! O_O
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
I cheered. Seriously. I fistpumped both my hands and fell out of my chair from how hard I cheered. Just... wow. :D
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awww! They're nice guy reform school boys! :D
Sweet Clementine chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
I love it! SO CUTE! Sorry I didnt notice that you updated and reviewed earlier! I was kinda mad at Durt because they werent Klaine. And you should totally do a story about Neff and how that happened. Then a story about Blaine meeting Burt. And then all of the Reform boys getting together again. Hahhha. ;) Its okay if you dont but I wanna know how your Neff came to be!
Sweet Clementine chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Are Neff sleepong together? Is that why Nick said ouch when he sat down? YES PLEASE! And update please?
Cap'NCupcake chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
This fic was not a failure - overall.

It was FIRETRUCKING AMAZING OVERALL!

You had Wes/Gavel, Nick/Jeff, Badboy!Klaine, and Flaniel (in my head)... What else could a girl ask for, really?

The last chapter epilogue thing was just plain amazing. First of all, the image of Kurt in that leather jacket and stuff... Ooooh. Chills. Second, I love myself some nice cockblocking/interrupting Finn. Like seriously. It makes me love him ten times more.

Now I just wonder if he's gonna tell Burt...

And I wonder what'll actually happen when Blaine DOES meet the parents. Hmm...

I feel like I need to say something else... But I can't think of anything to say...

I am so tired right now. You don't even know.

:) Jordan
Dappled chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
This was an absolute DELIGHT. best bad boy blaine story i have read.
hpgirl4ever chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
Aww, this was so sweet! Great story! D
foraworldundeserving chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
Okay, let me start by saying that I never ever read this kind of story. I usually hate bad boy Blaine with a passion.

But somehow I loved it to pieces - probably more than I should have ;) you definitely captured me with this one and the Dalton boys and it was all just a bit too awesome :)

On a side note, my Glee playlist was playing and just as Kurt and Blaine finally got together for real, Misery started playing and I got Blaine's "Oh yeah!" in my ear. Perfect coincidence right there ;)

In conclusion: sheer awesomeness.

llamagrl chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
nawwwwwwwwwww what a great story!

Keep up the great writing!
perchance to wake chapter 16 . 7/29/2011
I liked it. It was kind of adorable, in a smutty sort of way xD I loved it especially near the end, where Blaine pulled his head out of his ass, manned up and told Kurt he liked him. Fab 3

K
IsaBella1415 chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
This was super amazing! :3 I love it lots. 3 (: Would it be weird if I asked if you might consider writing something about when Blaine meets Kurt's friends? Cuz, I dunno, I think it'd be something funny to see? (: It's just a suggestion, really, but I'd love you forever if you wrote something like that. :D Well, thanks! (: I'll be reading probably everything you wrote, then favoriting it all now, so sorry about all the notifications that will flood you e-mail. (:
LizzieCriss chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
T_T

I don't like Daniel. He's getting in the way of happy Klaine time. This angers me greatly.
LizzieCriss chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
This is amazing! I'm officially addicted. ]
MyMagentaPeach chapter 16 . 7/23/2011
This story was a lot of fun, thank you for all the drama, and the laughs, and a happy sappy ending:)

love, M