Reviews for Dalton Reform School for Boys
EMSmith chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
So I just read your entire story and it. Is. Amazing!

Please do more chapters. This story has so much more to do. Like meeting parents and such. Blaine going to school with Kurt. Mabye some trouble with Karofsky. Plllllease do more X
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
Best story EVER! It was just... amazing! I'm recommending this to all of my friends! :D
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
OH MY DAMN! O_O
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
I cheered. Seriously. I fistpumped both my hands and fell out of my chair from how hard I cheered. Just... wow. :D
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awww! They're nice guy reform school boys! :D
Sweet Clementine chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
I love it! SO CUTE! Sorry I didnt notice that you updated and reviewed earlier! I was kinda mad at Durt because they werent Klaine. And you should totally do a story about Neff and how that happened. Then a story about Blaine meeting Burt. And then all of the Reform boys getting together again. Hahhha. ;) Its okay if you dont but I wanna know how your Neff came to be!
Sweet Clementine chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Are Neff sleepong together? Is that why Nick said ouch when he sat down? YES PLEASE! And update please?
Cap'NCupcake chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
This fic was not a failure - overall.

It was FIRETRUCKING AMAZING OVERALL!

You had Wes/Gavel, Nick/Jeff, Badboy!Klaine, and Flaniel (in my head)... What else could a girl ask for, really?

The last chapter epilogue thing was just plain amazing. First of all, the image of Kurt in that leather jacket and stuff... Ooooh. Chills. Second, I love myself some nice cockblocking/interrupting Finn. Like seriously. It makes me love him ten times more.

Now I just wonder if he's gonna tell Burt...

And I wonder what'll actually happen when Blaine DOES meet the parents. Hmm...

I feel like I need to say something else... But I can't think of anything to say...

I am so tired right now. You don't even know.

:) Jordan
Dappled chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
This was an absolute DELIGHT. best bad boy blaine story i have read.
hpgirl4ever chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
Aww, this was so sweet! Great story! D
foraworldundeserving chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
Okay, let me start by saying that I never ever read this kind of story. I usually hate bad boy Blaine with a passion.

But somehow I loved it to pieces - probably more than I should have ;) you definitely captured me with this one and the Dalton boys and it was all just a bit too awesome :)

On a side note, my Glee playlist was playing and just as Kurt and Blaine finally got together for real, Misery started playing and I got Blaine's "Oh yeah!" in my ear. Perfect coincidence right there ;)

In conclusion: sheer awesomeness.

llamagrl chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
nawwwwwwwwwww what a great story!

Keep up the great writing!
perchance to wake chapter 16 . 7/29/2011
I liked it. It was kind of adorable, in a smutty sort of way xD I loved it especially near the end, where Blaine pulled his head out of his ass, manned up and told Kurt he liked him. Fab 3

~K
IsaBella1415 chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
This was super amazing! :3 I love it lots. 3 (: Would it be weird if I asked if you might consider writing something about when Blaine meets Kurt's friends? Cuz, I dunno, I think it'd be something funny to see? (: It's just a suggestion, really, but I'd love you forever if you wrote something like that. :D Well, thanks! (: I'll be reading probably everything you wrote, then favoriting it all now, so sorry about all the notifications that will flood you e-mail. (:
LizzieCriss chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
T_T

I don't like Daniel. He's getting in the way of happy Klaine time. This angers me greatly.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »