Reviews for FiM: The Pony of the Opera
The Count of Monte Rainbow chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
This was a very well done crossover, I am impressed. The descriptions were all fantastic, allowing me to easily picture the various scenes as they played out, and all of the existing characters brought from the show felt natural and were well written, as well as the characters exclusive to your story. What really impresses me however, is how you managed to do something not many crossover fics by capturing the tone and feel of both "The Phantom of The Opera" and "My Little Pony". You most certainly have my attention, and I eagerly look forward to reading anything else you may write.
MasterofImagination chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
I really love this story and I love how it isn't a parody of the Phantom of the Opera, just based off of it, you were able to capture the essence of both the original story and My Little Pony, instead of having the Phantom escape or die as in other adaptations, you were able to use what My Little Pony prides on, you used Friendship and Magic, I felt this could be a real episode made by Hasbro
Wow-castle chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Hmmm I liked this story. Good touch making the phantom a mule. Did not expect that.
TeacupTempest22 chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
This was a great read from start to finish. It was almost like watching a two part episode but on paper. You did a wonderful job with the details and making this as accurate to the MLP world. Keep calm and flutter on!
phantom freak chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
I loved it as a phantom fan and a brony it was impossible to put down and I lo the ending thank you for writing this! ;D
Sarah Maxime chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Really? You made him a mule? Why a mule? Why couldn't you have just made him disfigured like the real thing?
(I apologize if this seems too critical. It just feels like making the Phantom a mule is making fun of him, and he had more than enough of that in his life.)
(Other than this one thing, I actually really like your story.)
Aracertariel chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
This was absolutely awesome. A great blending of pony and phantom.
PhantomOfTheTARDIS chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
I LOVE Phantom of the Opera and MLP... I say BRAVO, Madam! BRAVO! :3 I love this XD
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Phew, for a minute there, I thought the Phantom was really threatening to kill Rarity. And who is the strange pony that AJ acted so, so... city girl, to?
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Wait, does the ending of this chapter mean that RD LIKES opera?
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Awesome chapter, you even added the Phantom's trade-kill, hanging people by a rope :).
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I bet Angel can tell that O.G. is a phantom. Animals have a way of knowing these things.
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
You're on your way to meet the Phantom, Fluttershy.
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
The Phantom cut the rope so it would crash onto Donna so that Fluttershy could be a replacement, I just know it! Will there be any lyrics in this story?
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Awsome chapter. So much detail, I was actually able to picture the whole Opera House in my head! You should become an author.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »