Reviews for FiM: The Pony of the Opera
Wow-castle chapter 11 . 7/20
Hmmm I liked this story. Good touch making the phantom a mule. Did not expect that.
TeacupTempest22 chapter 11 . 3/14
This was a great read from start to finish. It was almost like watching a two part episode but on paper. You did a wonderful job with the details and making this as accurate to the MLP world. Keep calm and flutter on!
phantom freak chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
I loved it as a phantom fan and a brony it was impossible to put down and I lo the ending thank you for writing this! ;D
Sarah Maxime chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Really? You made him a mule? Why a mule? Why couldn't you have just made him disfigured like the real thing?
(I apologize if this seems too critical. It just feels like making the Phantom a mule is making fun of him, and he had more than enough of that in his life.)
(Other than this one thing, I actually really like your story.)
Aracertariel chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
This was absolutely awesome. A great blending of pony and phantom.
PhantomOfTheTARDIS chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
I LOVE Phantom of the Opera and MLP... I say BRAVO, Madam! BRAVO! :3 I love this XD
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Phew, for a minute there, I thought the Phantom was really threatening to kill Rarity. And who is the strange pony that AJ acted so, so... city girl, to?
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Wait, does the ending of this chapter mean that RD LIKES opera?
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Awesome chapter, you even added the Phantom's trade-kill, hanging people by a rope :).
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I bet Angel can tell that O.G. is a phantom. Animals have a way of knowing these things.
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
You're on your way to meet the Phantom, Fluttershy.
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
The Phantom cut the rope so it would crash onto Donna so that Fluttershy could be a replacement, I just know it! Will there be any lyrics in this story?
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Awsome chapter. So much detail, I was actually able to picture the whole Opera House in my head! You should become an author.
MusicOverMatter chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
**cries enthusiastically** Man, *sniff* that was beautiful! Combining two of my guilty pleasures into one? Genius! Frankly, I thought it was quite masterful how you combined them into a version that coincides so well with the MLP series. Version this and that, in the end this is a version all it's own. With unique characters and places that need to be taken into consideration. Which, you did! And anyway, fiction is fiction. Take it as you like it. In my mind I lean towards the Phluttershy relationship (Sorry, but I'm a strictly devoted Phangirl. No matter what the circumstances.) others may think it weird. But that's the beauty, art, in any form, is accepted differently by different pro
Puglet chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
I die. This is beyond adorable. You have merged these two very different worlds so seamlessly! I almost felt like I was watching an (extended) episode of the show, and it was perfect. I love how you stayed so true to the characters while adding in so many plot points from the Phantom story. The pony-fied names for the Phantom characters were so clever. I can't stop gushing. Seriously, this is made of win. You win all the points. The end.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »