Reviews for The Siege of Shanxi
Marianox23 chapter 28 . 11/9/2014
fuck.. when the things started to look good, they come whit fuking monster!
Adam chapter 28 . 10/27/2014
This story is amazing so far! keep up the keep up the good work i look forward to the human reinforcements arriving.
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 28 . 10/23/2014
Nice chapter as always!

A turian carrier? I thought those were introduced by humanity to the citadel races…
Those Last Watch guys seem like quite the trouble.

Keep up the good work!
Myron23 chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Ahh man, I was hoping you would elaborate on Clarissa's time in med-bay, and the Turian opinion of her physique, and how it compares to that of an Asari, etc.
Myron23 chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
REALLY?! In Bastogne, there was at least some safety, there is none on that ship!

I'm am sad, Clarissa should have surrendered.

Humans look like Pyjaks? I figured they look a bit like Asari, at least the female ones.
Myron23 chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
"...chance to "prove" his worth," not "proof".

Asari would ambush a Turian ship?

My motto when engaging Asari combatants: Spare them if you can.

While you don't need to riddle your story with cusswords, a few here and there would be both nice and realistic.
Myron23 chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Yeah, I know a few people who actually think Kaiden is younger than Ashley.
Myron23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
So, is this Ganju a Hindu, or what?

Does the "LB" stand for anything? Or is it just for separating the sections?

I am ashamed to admit it, but, because all this happens within the same galaxy (the Milky Way), it has to be "interstellar" rather than "intergalactic". Interstellar doesn't sound as cool, does it?

I totally agree, I have searched and searched for a source that would tell me the full story of the Relay 314 Incident (FCW), and all I found was some stupid comic that focused entirely on the not-so-interesting origins of TIM.
TheJackinati275 chapter 28 . 10/9/2014
Good Chapter as always

However i thought that the Carrier was a Human idea that was quickly swallowed up by the rest of the Races of the Citadel
Quathis chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
I laughed at the bluff that got them past the fighter patrol. How try it seems.

Looks like the turians are getting far more of a fight than they expected. Should prove interesting.

Until next time.
Janizary chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
So close...!

if all else fails: Suit case nuke from inside the ship should do the trick ;)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
Love it!
evelsaint93 chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
Blow up dreadnought with a bullet.
Ecomadness chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
Loving this chap I can't wait for more.
CunkToad chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
Nice chapter. Those Last Watch things sound like a pain.