Reviews for Forget
Aroisou chapter 2 . 1/16
love the story and everything ;)
MangaSockAttack chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Great story!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Very fun and unique moments in parts of the Tusbasa story! :) I really enjoyed the Kamui and Subaru parts. I had always wondered why they didn't really get a crash course/some advice as to how fai being a vampire is going to work! Enjoyed reading it! Thank you! :)
tranquilityofroses chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Loved it! The memory wipe was a nice touch - made everything more painful and touching at the same time.
fake fucker chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
and the oscar goes to ...

Great great *-* fanfic

Amazingly cute xD

Pds write another chapter epilogue or a sequel I need more more xD
Lithium Amaranth chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
YUS! that was EXACTLY what I needed! I was practically pounding the air with happiness when Kamui and Subaru came in! FINALLY! Someone has realized that when Fai complains that he's a monster...he's iinsulting Kamui and Subaru! SOMEONE has noticed it! Thank you so much for that. It made my day. The ending scene just added to my already happy feelings for this fic XD Great job!
Lithium Amaranth chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Thank you so much for writing this! It's so nice to see a good and serious KuroFai fic It's also nice that you have this take place in Outo country All I've been seeing are fics Tokyo and beyond. I like going back tot he good ol' days XD
CutieBelle26 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
OMG! From the "You regret it, don't you?" part I was practically SOBBING. OMG. AW. I loved it! If you wrote an original novel I'd probably read it. You have some real talent. Keep up the amazing work! My best friend hates that I'm a KuroFai fan (ehh she's not so big on the yaoi) but THIS IS MAKING ME WORSE haha :p I TOTALLY LOVE THEM! :D And this fic. Goooood job! 3

-Belle
xarinam chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
i love when fye cried and when he screamed his brother's name
Jenmoon1 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
good when are you gonna update
Fedski chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
beautiful! :D
Cased In Darkness chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Every few paragraphs I had to scream like the fangirl I really am. This was wonderful and beautifully written.