Reviews for My Insides Are Copper
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I loved it! I really liked this verse, too. You should think about expanding it. :)
lacymadroof chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I love this and everything it chooses to be. I also probably shouldn't find this as hot as I do. Hate sex, tho. I LOVE IT.
mulder1921 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
How have I lived this long without your stories in my life? I am working my way through all of them. This was was UNF!
Z chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Well... Not to bring the wrath of Hummel upon myself or anything, but...

Accents are hot, so no Blaine, we don't blame you:)
sassy selena chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
haha i love the last 3 sentances they make me smile but i love this whole story too :)
RChaha chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Ha... That was fun(: I love posessive Kurt...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was so hot, I really loved it.
Sweetandsnarky89 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Super hot. Like really awesome! :D

It'd be cool if you did a follow up to this, where Kurt listens and picks up the English accent and surprises Blaine with it.
klainiac chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That was great! Please never stop writing smut.
Aledda chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Yeah this is perfect. Jealous!Kurt is such a rarity in this fandom and I just love him so much. And slutty!Blaine loving every minute of this was just magic. I swear this had like all of my kinks. You are a genius. So much love for this.
1LostFan chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
*bows down* This was AMAZING! I freakin loved every little bit of it :-D
Gabi chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Can I just say, this is the most amazing piece of smut I've read in a really long time?

Well...it is!

How you made Kurt so sexily jealous, and Blaine so turned on by it was spectacular! I can't say enough good things about it! :D

I would love to see a sequel showing the aftermath of that! How Blaine can't walk without limping and everyone asks about it, etc, etc... :3