Reviews for A Two Brother Night
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This story had everything, a great hunt, injured and hypothermic Winchesters and great brotherliness. Of course both Sam and Dean would forgo their own safety to search for each other, and thank goodness Sam sneaked out of the lodge after he'd been found to search for Dean as if he hadn't Dean would have certainly perished. Great ending, brotherly banter, and Dean with his eye on the women!
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Awe so good
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wonderful story and I just love it when both brothers care so much for the other... jeopardize their own health (or even life) to find and save the other one. Perfect with the brotherly banter in the beginning and at the end. - Thanks for this awesome read.

Take care! D.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
What an awesome fic, this was packed with everything that I crave - brotherly banter, an exciting hunt gone wrong and both boys risking their health to save the other!

The boys really shone though here, risking everything to save their brother, pushing themselves to their limits and beyond. You captured that aspect so well, balancing the drama with jovial banter perfectly.

This was a very entertaining read, thanks so much for sharing. Take care, Madebyme
Moydra chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
The brothers in their best light! Great story. Thanks for sharing!
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I liked this story a lot. I always adore hurt boys in the wilderness and am happy to find stories about that in all forms.
palpravda chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Very nice job with the brothers' relationship. We see the deep abiding bond between them in everything from the lighthearted banter to the most dire circumstances. This should always come through in their portrayal, as it comes through so nicely in this fic :) Great story, enjoyed every bit of it.
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Awesome story, reminds me alot of the good old days when the guys were so tight. Anyway I enjoyed it alot, thanks!
Jane88 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Thanks a lot for this wonderful story! It's amazing how far our boys will go to find each other, even though hurting and freezing almost to death. Great humour and totally exciting till the end. Loved it!
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
3 I love a good happy end.
Gord and V chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
What a great read! From beginning to end it was simply amazing writing, perfect little adventure. I loved how Sam and Dean only had each other on their minds when they were turning into popsicles, very sweet.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
Webster chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
It's fun to read hypothermia!boys. And the arguing is just great.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wonderful tale of Winchester brotherhood. Loved it! :)