Reviews for Anko's Apprentice: Uchiha Sasuke
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
love it looking forward to more.
Lame chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Why you no write?...
Gwenhyfer chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Awesome story so far. Hope you'll continue this. I'm really looking forward to the next chapters, especially after your note's at the end. These points always bugged me. Exploding tags and fireballs are really dangerous and everyone treats them like cereal. Can't wait to read what you will do with them. Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to your next update.
That Guy chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
GASP! Someone else remembered the sharingan can copy jutsu! Yay! I'm not alone! I see your more realistic take on Naruto as potentially the best one ever. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Awesomesauce story! I love that you managed to make a multi thousand word story out of what takes most people five hundred or so words. You added the depth and dialogue a real story needs in order to work. At first I wasn't sure about the apprentice concept but your explanation was very well planned and convincing. You kept every character true to canon yet added your own interpretations to them just slightly enough that, while they are recognizable, they seem more... deep.
I sense a huge personality clash oncoming between Sasuke and Anko. And I couldn't stop grinning at Naruto's "pervert sensei" comment. Loved the irony.
Sasutema? Hm... (Lightbulb of Epiphany!) You forshadowed! (Happy Dance of Triumph) Yeah... I read the story nine or so times already(I love it that much) and I just noticed. Huge whoop to my obsevstional skills. In all seriousness, though I'm a die hard sasuhina shipper, I can totally see where you're coming from with sasutema. I can even see it working.
So, about updates. Take your time. Good writers should.
Btw, have you considered writing professionally? Or even done it? You're really good!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
haha it's rare to find a fic where sasuke is the main char since it's what's been happening in the manga i mean seriously, kishimoto should just rename it SASUKE

the slight? naruto bashing is also new for me and so far i'm enjoying it lol
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Stupid cliff hangers! Ugh why? Anyway I loved the Asuma-Kurenai-Smlirt moments! Very funny. I am sure( no offence) that I found a few mistakes, but all small compared to the entire chapter. Loved it! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Very interesting. Great job creating a set up for the next chapters. Keep up the good work. I didn't find anything worth asking you to change. I applaud you. :)
random chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
SASUTEMA!

Le Gasp!

I hope you update soon- hopefully Anko can pound the stupidity out of the stuck-up Uchiha, yeah!
Hurricane Kazama chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
wow... interesting... you actually make me want to pressure you to update faster, but I know that its better to write at your own pace so I won't.

you have probably realized by now that I like your story quite a lot, so there, I said command of the language is pretty damn good and unlike many people, you seem to push the story along quite nicely. Keep up the good work and care to throw an update our way?
PastaSentient chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Super interesting. I really hope you continue this story! It has a lot of potential!
mm-ice chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
love this story, cant's wait for the interaction(lol sasuke couldnt resist Kurenai charm) try to update soon please
Copy Ninja chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
So far this is a great story. I like the fact that your going to actually use the sharingan to copy jutsu. It seems even the manga has forgotten this is it most useful function. I can't wait for the Anko and Sasuke interactions. i could see Sasuke being put-off by Anko personality and Anko just annoying the hell out off sasuke. as for pairing i would lean toward sasuke tenten for the fact that she is the only leaf kunoichi early on in the series who actually puts being a strong ninja, and i imagine that would be something sasuke would like, a strong ninja to have strong ninja babies with. two things i will miss is the great naruto sasuke rivalry which unfortunately in my opinion ended way to soon, because of sasuke leaving for sound. it will also miss sasuke learning the chidori, which is his signature move. but besides that good job so far and keep it up.
Snowkid chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
hahahahaha this is just brilliant! I want to see anko take revenge on kurenai right now! omgosh this is so great! and i can't wait to see anko train with old man hokage! please update soon!
foxinthefire chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
i laughed so hard at the end. keep up the great work and update soon.