Reviews for Alchemy: Book 1: Old Friends bring New Friends
ShadowPillow chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Huh, I thought that when Snape said "stopper death" he meant like, put death into a bottle, not "stop death". It's a little bit different. Google seems to agree with me.
TheHaloFreak chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Please find that notebook
Luna FireFox chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Next chapter? Plz!
Awesome story that needs another chapter soon!
rowan1025 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Please search very hard for that notebook, because I really want more of this fic! Also, does Ed still have his alchemy?
Chibi-Can chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Really (says in sad tone of voice) it's been two years find it and sort out the mess quick! (Says with a puppy dog face) please! Oh btw re-read this!
libro5678 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
please continue!
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
I hope you find your notebook soon! This is simply brilliant! I love it. Specially the alternant scenes. You just left us on a Cliffy and I'm kinda mad now! I wanna read! You think ed'll kill moldywart ust cos he's supposed to be dead anyway? Probably. I'll wait for yo update 3
19Teardrop94 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Grr, you better update! It's been over a year... but if something happened, then it's understandable. Please, though try to put up the next chapter. Holy moly it's exciting! :D

-Tear
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
The alternate scene in chapter 4 was hilarious - withLing literally holding his tongue.
Rex888 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
come on now, things were just snazzying up, you don't need the notebook 'cause you have this! please, do it for meeeeeee
some random chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
did you find you notebook yet? please start updating again soon
!
FashionCat chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Find that notebook and update! You left a major cliffhanger right at the good part! Please hurry! :)
BoundlessBlood chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
plz update it soon this is good
Enduring Time chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Upload dammit
The-Alizarin-Possum534 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Ok, just make sure you find your notebook and update soon! :0 I feel like I'm living on this thing now!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »