Reviews for Role Model
dgegbvse chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
"... It's a shame he didn't hold the same passion for fighting as he did for his family." ...", I suppose that you wanted to say "It's a shame he didn't hold the same passion for his family as he did for fighting."

Good work, I never liked the idea of Goku chosing to not come back and leaving his family.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
very sweet, and more realistic than most fics with the two brothers :)
Kakawot chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I set out to find a well-written story about Goten and Gohan, and your fic delivered all this and far more. I like how you managed to show 'domesticated' Vegeta while still keeping him dangerous, for lack of a better word. Goten is cute without being resorting to childishness and I simply loved it.
malfunctionjunction chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Goten is one of my favorite characters. I've wondered what his life was like without Goku before the revival, and the same for ChiChi and Gohan. This is a wonderful oneshot, and I wish there was more.
goten22 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Beautiful story, best oneshot i've ever read, and i've read many good oneshots. Good grammar and proper english too, which is so hard to find in DBZ fanfictions now-a-days. Overall excellent, you should definitely do more of these.
SDlo chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Refreshing to see such a well written story centered around Goten and Gohan. Love how you captured the relationship of the brothers, as well as "Uncle Vegeta" and Trunks. Hope to see more stories like this from you!
Marie Fortune chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Good one shot! It wasn't just fluff like most, stands out amazingly!
Awesome-Sauce800 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Great story! I was looking for a story like this and I like what I found. Your perspective on Gohan is intresting, his inner turmoil is shown, but he is still in character.
sorrellkaren chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I usually only read Vegeta and Bulma fanfics but this one was really heartwarming. I like the way you showed the brotherly love between the Son children. I always wondered how Goku who always loved his family could never communicate with them after Gotens birth. I noticed you didn't really explain that either. There are holes in every saga and I guess that is one of them. The story was cute and well written. I hope you continue to write more one shots.
abbbandonedaccount chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
AWW! THAT WAS SOOO CUTE!

And sweet. And adorable. So adorable. And funny.

This was good. I'll admit, I love Goten too. This is good. Where'd you get the idea? I mean, i don't think I've seen too many like this. But whatever, it's still amazing. I'm pretty sure this is my new favorite one shot ever.
jblockk chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Brought a tear to my eye, great fic
omgOver9000 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
how do you manage to write so many stories at this amazing standard? I dont usually like stories where goku is dead and there's no action, but I thought I'd read this, since it's you, and I love it!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Sad, but cute.
dyingdreamsv2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow didn't know you wrote another story! This story is really good! I love Gohan and Goten too! This story ALMOST made me wanna cry though, it makes me mad that Goku had decided to stay in Heaven, such bullshit.