Reviews for Eleven is not Enough!
hitsugaya-tomome chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Kyaaaaaaa! I love Sho and Tsubasa!
Update please x3
Rhavaniel15 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
that was really funny! I love the way sho is getting all the attention, he's so cute!

what did he mean with never try to steal before? mysterious...

have you decided on the end pairing yet?

I guess if shige wants to keep shp he'll have to put some effort into it..should be fun :)

please continue soon,

Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
I'm not going to lie this chapter was a little difficult to read. I can understand not wanting to mention everyone by their name every single time, but it's a bit difficult considering how many characters you're trying to incorporate into this story. Other then that, very interesting Tsubasa and Sho... poor Sho. xD
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Again more interesting developments in this story... I can't wait to see what else Tsubasa and Seiji pull in training camp. xD
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
Again interesting to read, I can't wait to see how Sho takes the field with everyone else. The rooms seem a bit too fancy for just a regular soccer camp, but it's your story. The part with Sho and Ryoichi in the beginning was great too. Sho is just too cute. :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Figures Ryoichi would be the one to find Sho. xD But I loved the flashback to where Shigeki helped out little lost Sho. Still a little vague, (mostly on my part) but I think I get the gist of it. :) Can't wait for more!
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Interesting so far, a little vague as to what exactly is going on, but still very interesting. I'm always up for a Whistle! fanfic so I hope you update soon. :)