Reviews for The Tiny Peeta Diaries
Born in 20th Century chapter 5 . 3/18
haha, thanks for sharing this wonderful little tale 'tiny peeta' sounds so adorable :o)
So fucking cute!
nativefangirl chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
nativefangirl chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Aww I love this it's soo cute!
wir-sind-die-LOKI chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
The last chapter made me sad poor peeta!
MTK4FUN chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
This is so good and so in character. I really enjoyed reading it. Great last line!
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
""He picked out a soft cornmeal cupcake studded with red raspberries and frosted with a swirl of creamy, vanilla-sweetened soft cheese and wrapped it in white paper. Then, still chewing, he smiled at Peeta, chucked his chin, and tucked the cupcake into Peeta's lunchpail.
"Don't tell Ma," he whispered. He patted Peeta's shoulder genially, and then flew out the door as he shrugged into his jacket. Peeta heard him yell, 'Wait up!' to someone down the sidewalk.
Maybe school wasn't so bad if he got a cupcake"" AWE! Peeta's got the best big brothers!

WOW three cupcakes! This is Peeta's lucky day.

YAY we get to read about Mr. Mellark tell Peeta about wanting to marry Mrs. Everdeen and how she ran away with Mr. Everdeen.

I LOVE how Peeta was going to give Katniss his chocolate cupcake so she'd marry him even if he couldn't sing.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
This was adorable. I love how Madge was sitting upside down on her rocking chair and the secret door behind Madge's dollhouse. It was really cool how they met Haymitch and Mags.

"'"Yes, it is," Peeta argued. "There's a cake'n everything. I helped make it and my dad said that maybe if there's some left I can have some later."
"A cake doesn't make it a party," Haymitch said, and Mags put a restraining hand on his arm.
Peeta frowned in consternation. Of coursea cake made something a party. That was what bakers were for! Also bread for toasting, and rolls for eating, but cakes were always the most important."" Oh Peeta! You're adorable!

I LOVE Mags gave Peeta a boat and Madge a mermaid doll.

""What is a boat?" Peeta asked pensively, turning his over.
"It is freedom," Mags said dreamily. "A boat is what a person uses to travel on the ocean and see everything in the world and go on great adventures."
"Ooh," breathed Peeta, examining his little wooden boat."" Just like hunting is freedom, so is a boat.

""I don't see why not," Farll said, shrugging. "What's a boat?"
"Freedom," Peeta answered, clacking his boots along beside his father on the dark sidewalk home."' Good job remembering that Peeta!
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
""What are you dying of?"
"Death," Peeta said ominously.
"Dying of death," said Barm. "That sounds serious. Any idea what caused it?"
"My shoes," Peeta said. "My legs don't like 'em."" Oh the trials of getting new shoes.

Barm's poem was lovely.

""Peeta ran back and crashed into Barm's knees, almost knocking them over with the force of his hug. "How'd I sound?"
Barm grinned and rested his hand on the back of Peeta's head to lead him inside. "I think you sounded even louder, Peets."" AWE! Barm's such a good big brother.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
"""Do you want to catch some?" she asked, smiling sweetly at him. Peeta's heart ka-thunked in his little chest; Magdalen was so pretty with her big gray Seam eyes and long black braid. He hoped that maybe if Magdalen didn't marry Cinna, she would wait until he got big and would marry him."" That is the most adorable thing ever!

Peeta and his lighting bugs!
PhoebePond chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
So adorable :3
PhoebePond chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I wish I'd known Peeta as a 5 year old... *le sigh*
KatnipEverdeen chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
OmyFinnick all of the chapters are so cute! Especially the first and the last!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
I love this it's so adorable!
ASTRONOMlC chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
What an adorable little gem of a story. I read the illustrated version as well; eee that was just angelic! :) xx