Reviews for Charmed: Redux
ilovepink1520 chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
Love this!
BakingIsLife chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I read this 55 times I love it so much I hope you make more of this story. I personally think it's one of the best charmed fics ever. If you ever make it to Season 2 I hope you put Bella/Dan and for Piper Oc/Piper/Leo for the other love interest instead of Dan lol. I like Dan so much
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
You should keep the triquetra because it symbolizes the three sisters and the circle around is Bella.l, keeping them together
milagglad chapter 17 . 1/12/2015
cute
cullensbabymama7 chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
I miss this story
jeskasaurus93 chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
i really hope you take this off hold again soon. it would be amazing to read more.
aims chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
I do honestly love this story, and hope u gain inspiration too. But i do understand, i have a story here that i havent updated in 3 years and cant figure out how to delete
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Exciting that Bella is going to be a model! I really hope that you continue this story. I tried looking up other twilight-charmed crossovers and many of them are not the greatest. This one is the best I've found.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
Ahhh! Even though I know what happens, the end of that chapter made me freak out! I'm really sad that there's only six chapters left!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
I really liked the conversation between Piper and Bella. It was nice to see a softer version of Bella, since all we've seen so far is a kick-ass, promiscuous side of her.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Poor Piper. She was always my favorite, along with Paige. I wish she had been more excited about being a witch. Haha. Good chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Wahhh. So much Prue here. I guess it does make sense, considering that her employment at Bucklands is a huge story arch in the first season. Still, wonderfully written! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Its interesting to see the shift in the sister dynamic with four sisters instead of three. Before, Pheobe was the young, reckless one who was promiscuous but it seems like you've taken Pheobe's character and split off some into Bella. Now they're like one little michevious power couple! Haha. It makes sense though, considering Bella's ancestry.

Unfortunately, despite your awesome writing skills, I'm eagerly anticipating Prue's death. I just don't like her. Lol
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
To answer your question, YES I think you should kill off Prue after season 3. I really don't like her character and I LOVE Paige's. And I also like Piper's version of being the oldest sister and the matriarch of the family.

I can't wait to see how Bella takes to Cole and the effect that it has on Pheobe and Bella's relationship. I can only imagine the ease Bella is going to have at seeing through his web of lies.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
I want to see Bella kick some butt! Again, I'm really sad that I'm already on chapter 5 and I only have 12 chapter's left. Super sad.