Reviews for Momento Mori
Rosalind2013 chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Sometimes I need to read a well-written story, so I just visit your fan fiction page. :)

I loved this; even though it was sad, it had so many feel-good moments. It was very real, and I really appreciate that. I always enjoy your writing, and I hope you're well!

~Rose
Sir Alwick chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
You did a really fine job with this work. I liked how Cyborg worked through his own grief by helping Mark get through his. It was great. As always your narrative is well structured and has a wonderful flow. I'm dying to read something original from you.

It's also nice to know that my story helped you get back in the game.

-Sir Alwick
AkumaKami64 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Glad to hear from ya again. You have a knack for depressing stories- I've probably said that before, but it's worth repeating at times. Any way, I have a suggestion about your writing problem- is there another idea your thinking about lot and/or want to write, but haven't? That usually causes difficulties for me as well.

PS How the 'writing your own book' thing going?
FelynxTiger chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
i can't help but to cry in every chapter, it's just so depresing and in this chapter looking within the son's pov, how Mark looks and feels about the whole situation it's so sad :c

and his and Vic conversation was very deep, and emotional i like the interaction you build , and also the mention of bbxrae's relationship through the years :)

see u next ch.!
crazynerd chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Awwww. CY is sooo sweet. I wonder if CY and mark will have a closer relationship now that bb is gone. Great job. It was very worth the wait.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Glad you're back, even if it's for a single chapter.

I liked the conversation. It brings out how much the tin man and young boy share. It also illustrates just how hard it is to have famous or gifted parents. Whether they are politicians, artists, captains of industry or even superheroes, knowing that perhaps you aren't as "special" as mom or dad cannot be an easy burden to bear.

Good work. And you're right about Sir Alwick's work, it just can't be beat!
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Hey Novus! It was a nice suprise to see that you had updated this. Great job on the conversation between Mark and Cyborg.
Everything you know is fangirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Very heartfelt. I like Cyborg's voice in this fic.
New york Mike chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I loved how you protayed beast bo (Beacuse usaly people put him a dumb kid),He sounds like a resposible father and he had a good reason to drop out of the titans he has a family to take care of as always you chapter are always incredibly beautiful!
Jack Mirembe chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
This was just as impressive as the first chapter.

I think you handled his resignation very well. Instead of simply dropping out of the Titans, he had a good reason and could explain it. That was an adult speaking. A mature Beast Boy who has obviously done some growing up.

Great job!

J. Mirembe
Jack Mirembe chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Beautiful as always. I'm always floored at how effortlessly you tie together description and emotion. Really great job with Cyborg's POV too. The quote was a very thoughtful touch.

I hope things get better for you.

J. Mirembe
RascalKat chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I'm pretty sure that chapter was even better than the first, and the first was awesome to begin with. Where do you buy your awesomeness? :) It's probably name-brand awesomeness, lol.

Alright, I loved how you you turned Raven's loss of control with Dr. Light in Season 1 into a parallel episode. Beast Boy losing control in another fight with Dr. Light kind of brought the story full-circle. It made for an excellent transition into another chapter of the Titan's lives. That's what I call craftsmanship!

This chapter was very well thought out, and I'm sure the rest will only get better ;). Until the next chapter, I guess!
crazynerd chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I absolutely love this. I love the depth you bring into the story. I'm so hypnotized by your words that I actually feel the emotions coming off the page and directly into my heart. Absolutely amazing work.

By the way don't forget to take breaks and have some fun away from work. I know from experience that I once worked so much that I actually forgot how to have fun. TAKE CARE AND SEE YOU SOON.
FelynxTiger chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
ALL your chapters and All your fics are super dooper allicooper enjoyable believe me!

I think the development through the titans's final fight within Vic's flaskbacks was amazing the description of the event that took place and his talk withGar was very touchy.

The dead of a bestfriend it's horrible :"(

ya next chapter!
The Cretin chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
It's only two chaps in and I already think this story is starting to rock. I don't know how to explain it but yer stories always just seem to "flow" extremely well. I guess its your secret formula on tying them together. I really enjoyed this chap. Can't wait to see what you hit me with next. Keep rockin