Reviews for Singing In The Rain
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
slivermoon.nightmare chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
this is so sweet, you come up with some of the cutest/best Kames stories. :)
bigtimerushlovers chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
:') I'M CRYING. THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! :D
ectoGodhead chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
OMG THIS WAS JUST TOO CUTE I LOVE YOU!
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh my gosh.

You wrote this.

For me!

And nic98ole.

But me, too!

Ahh! Ugh. I think i might die.

Why?

IT WAS SO FRICKING GOOD!

ahh! It's so fluffy and good and AHHHHHH!

LOVE IT WITH MY HEART!

LOVE YOU, TOO!
FavUYA chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Yes, nothing wrong with kissing in the rain Good story
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wow I saw the rating and thought OMG! your first K story lol.

This is adorable. I keep saying how hard it it is to make kames adorable but you proved me wrong. :)

Sigh this reminds me when I would walk and sing in the rain without an umbrella lol. Although I shouldn't because of NY slightly acidic rain lol but singing in the rain is fun and cute. This story is so nostalgic. :) I love it.

And it soo cute how Kendall and James kiss, dance, and sing in the rain. Gosh you're bridging kames over to the fluffiness of cargan lol. XDXD.

I love this :) and I normally don't see a lot of fluff for you. :)
nic98ole chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
:D Aw, late birthday present fic is totally fine by me! This was the fluffiest Kames and was just so darn adorable. I just got home from a birthday movie with friends so yeah, you're not the only one late for birthday gifts. Okay, review time!

I love how the cornfield represents so many things for their relationship. Kendall telling James that he loved him, James telling it back, Kendall proposing to him. It's all just great and I love it!

Kissing in the rain is always something that I want to do. And Kendall and James? Super hot and so romantic.

And then Kendall and James had to go and be so dorky attractive by busting out and singing in the rain. And Kendall with his happy dance made me happy. This was the most romantic fic and I love every single part of it. Best late birthday fic ever! So thanks for writing and I should thank EvilGeniusBookworm13 for giving you the idea ;) hahah. THANK YOU! :D