Reviews for The MisAdventures of the RedHaired Duo
IsAbElA M CuLlEn chapter 7 . 5/24
In the darkness woods
A redhead learn to
be aware of the evil dee
while the other redhead
was laughing watching from a tree xD
Lefanfictionnoob chapter 7 . 5/24
These are hella funny, especially ch7. I was laughing a good 87% through it. Keep up the great work
pottyandweezlbe89 chapter 7 . 5/24
yay another adventure... poor Bambi lol and extreme camping is hilarious :)
AmyRose512 chapter 7 . 5/23
This was a really entertaining chapter. I'm glad you're continuing this. I can't wait to read what happens next!
This isn't the last one, is it?
kcrb0202 chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
I like their brotherly relationship
Nightwing Gurl chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Hahahahahaha!
Awesome!
I enjoyed every single chapter. Literally!
Loopy chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
'I like this carpet. It's softer than he one I have.'

One has to wonder why Wally knows how soft his own carpet is in the first place. XD
ShamrockClover chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
LOVE THE LAST LINE! XD
Sargent-titan chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
I love these one shots, Their really good!
Peacock-Lover chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Love it! Please update soon.
BraveChicken chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Soooo... Does this mean you are or aren't ever going to update? Because I have a couple ideas for this story..1) roy and wally (toward the beginning of when they first met) are sitting on a roof patrolling together when wally says he wants to try and run up the building. Go from there... Or 2) Wally's a speedster, yes? So it makes sense and is a common concept that they're afraid of right spaces. How about an instance where Roy finds that out and then maybe one or two afterwards buding on his clausterphobia? Or 3) roy and wally getting drunk together as teenagers ( keeping in mind wally would have to drink a lot more since he's a speedster and all)... So, there ya be... If you'd ever want to update I would squeal louder than a preteen Belieber when they saw his scrawny body without a shirt on for the first time... And that is one heck of a screech- let me tell ya...
Nyx811 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
update again
randomkitty101 chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Aww! I love all the brotherly fluff floating around! Suggestion: you could do a chapter where Roy gets de aged and WALLY has to play babysitter!
Amydiddle chapter 4 . 2/18/2013