Reviews for no celestial body could compare to you
clockworksalsa chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
This is amazing! I was so happy when I saw there were so may chapters because I never wanted it to end. Definitely one of the best Klaine AUs on the site- and I don't like very many AUs (although I've been reading them more frequently because of situations on the show). Thanks for giving me a new awesome head-canon!
MissBlackClover chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
this is too wonderful that i'm ugly sobbing because
Natvv chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Oh my god, I just loved this so much! Alien!Blaine is now one of my favourite things ever! This was so sweet, beautiful, and well written! Good job :D
Steffi Star chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
I do like this chapter but it feels... unfinished.
Faith Valconbridge chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
oh no, i cant believe its all finished, how sad. it really was wonderful though, did i mention i LOVE you!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
this is amazing!
Steffi Star chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
Yay we got to find out what he actually looks like. And sounds beautiful. *looks away to look at amazing mind image* Update soon!
mbrattoo chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
I love your story so much.

The desriptions and Blaine's perception if humanity are so adorable and I love how you portray the characters.

Great job! I'm really looking forward to your next chapter!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
i just love this
Steffi Star chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
Epic chapter! Update soon.
andthenshesaid chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
Sometimes I just legitimately can't get over how adorable this entire thing is. I mean really. It's all fluffy and adorable and just hnng. So amazing!
Steffi Star chapter 13 . 9/17/2011
:3 Love it. Update soon!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
super-lazy-pre-written review from Faith Valconbridge to say I read this story chapter and I liked it! 3

:) :P