Reviews for From then, To Now, Til Later
Airlady chapter 16 . 1/27/2004
This is a fascinating story. More chapters will definitely be appreciated.
datajana chapter 16 . 1/27/2004
absolutely wonderful.
_
~dj
katrina chapter 16 . 1/26/2004
FINALLY YOU UPDATE! I have been waiting for what seems like forever for you to update. This is my FAVORITE story that I'm in the process of and had finnished reading. I'm so greatful that you haven't abandoned this story, I thought that you were never comming back. Please don't make us wait long for the next chapter you'll kill me. This story is the best although I think that you could add more length to the chapters. please upade SOON!
angel313 chapter 16 . 1/26/2004
I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope that you will update soon. Thank you.
Sailor Sweetie chapter 16 . 1/26/2004
Thank you SO MUCH for finally updating!
I love this story and completely adore the way you write... I've gotten better over the years, but I still love to read other's works...
And I must admit, you've inspired me...
If I beg extremely nicely,may I borrow your idea for the G-boyz to be Gods- Not your Gods but representing the Gods -from Greek Mythology?
Please?
I am going to give you recognition for the idea in my story, and I haven't finished it.
But just so you know it's not at the beginning of Sailor Moon but after the Stars Season.
If you want to see it... please e-mail me and I will type out what I have so far as fast as I can.
If you don't may I have your blessing to continue writing my story?
I will submit it as:
"Godlings now Born"
Thanx for reading my ramble.
Sailor Sweetie
SilverCaladan chapter 16 . 1/26/2004
*grabs her frantically*
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

I've missed you greatly T_T

You've missed our great crusade against the horrible fics in the GW/SM section; unfortunately, school has once again interfered. But... I enjoyed reading this again _

You just need to add more meat to the chapters. Details... long drawn out action scenes... _

~ SilverCaladan ~
Mukyuu Tenshi chapter 16 . 1/25/2004
interesting name changes... i suppose to distinguish between "now" and "later"? update soon! that was a great chapter
chrissybub chapter 15 . 1/21/2004
love where this story is heading but u need to update more often!
Lizzy Black chapter 15 . 10/4/2003
Wow! Cool story! I really like it! Get the next chapter out soon! Romance...Sigh... It was so sweet yet very suttle in the earlier chapters...
dragonfantasy chapter 15 . 10/3/2003
This story needs more depth. It's not a bad attempt, but you lack the plot development to make it truly good. Keep trying and maybe you'll get it right. Ja ne!
Nyneve chapter 15 . 10/2/2003
Oh, of course Quatre doesn't go to Usagi's school. But...i'm willing to bet a million bucks he goes to Rei-chan's! Make it shine!

-Nyneve
Heero's Bunny chapter 15 . 10/2/2003
Mina went to a privat school and i did notice changing of names! AREN'T I SMART! lol, UPDATE SOON AND THANKS!
joy chapter 15 . 10/2/2003
this story is soo good, i wish that u'll update soon! um...i think mina was at a private school b4, cuz didn't she just arrived in Japan? update soon!
JB chapter 15 . 10/2/2003
Ive been reading this story and have loved every minute of it. As for your qustion, Minako began in another school, I don't know hte name, but I think It was private, then she joined all but Rei in high school,. I think it was Jubaan.
zombie kait chapter 15 . 10/2/2003
When's Mina gonna realize her feelings for Trowa? Hopefully it'll be soon. Anyways, update again really soon! _
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »