Reviews for From then, To Now, Til Later
SilverCaladan chapter 15 . 10/2/2003
Wow lol I can't think today. I started having a confusion attack until I went back through and read the chapter again... lol I thought you had made a glaring plotholt but then I realized that I'd skipped a paragraph! Lol, but beautiful writing, and I especially love the part about the 'impersonal fire'. Lol, eyes are always such fun to describe.

'His breath caught, and he wondered how he had ever looked down on him.'

LOL so THATS what that part was for _. I especially like the sentence before... the impersonal power. Yay for repeating myself.

Mina was in a private school... and so was Rei. They both went somewhere else. Rei had a different uniform, and Mina went to a charter school I think. Eh, there are all these scenes of her without Serena at school... I think she went somewhere else.
Heero's Bunny chapter 14 . 9/22/2003
LOOKIE! I'M BACK AND WHEN I GOT BACK YOU UPDATED! YAY! UPDATE MORE AND MAKE ME HAPPY!
Nyneve chapter 14 . 9/21/2003
I happened to stumble upon this story a couple of days ago, and am just catching up now. Although I can't say I like Usagi/Heero, all your other couples are THE BEST! Especially Duo/Ami and Rei/Quatre. None better! Keep it goin'!

-Nyneve
LA2 chapter 14 . 9/20/2003
Ah don't worry. I had on my depends! You know what they say, when your almost 15 the bladder is the first thing to go...

Aside from that very embarssing information...

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next and remember the feeling of dryness rests in your fingers.

LA

(Please don't think I'm to weird, being grounded does weird things my head!)
SilverCaladan chapter 14 . 9/19/2003
I love your story. I know you hear that a lot (hopefully) but its true. It makes me sad that I didn't discover such a good story so early on... sadly enough I think its because the summary made it sound like every other horrible fic that puts the G-boys in the Silver Millenium. I actually came in here looking for something to flame, and your story calmed me down really quick _

The idea itself may not be completely original, but you took it and made it all your own. I have never seen such a flawless execution of something that can be horribly wronged. That part with Beryl taking over Queen Serenity was very nice, and a good way to get the G-boys out of the picture. I enjoyed that part of the story.

The second arc of the story feels a little rushed. I mean, everyone practically got introduced at the same time. Course, its a pain in the author's neck to write it out long like and you probably want to get it written. I just think that it felt a little rushed, and now that I look back at it I can't even remember why... eh just thought you might want to know _

~SilverCaladan~

p.s. I like the part about Wufei's eyes containing shadows that hadn't been there before. It creates such a good image... and makes me want to know whats going to happen next!
zombie kait chapter 14 . 9/18/2003
Hiyaz! Thanks for having more of Mina and Trowa in this story! _ Please update again really soon!
Mukyuu Tenshi chapter 13 . 9/13/2003
hahaha! that was great! i loved the part between Trowa and Mina! Keep up the awesome work!
zombie kait chapter 13 . 9/8/2003
Hiyaz! I love your story! Will you please have more of Mina and Trowa in the next chapter? I'd really love that! Anyways, update soon! _
LariGrey chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
cool story, i want to know what happends next with serena, Heero and the others.

So please, let us read the next chapter!
Tilitharis chapter 13 . 9/7/2003
Your story is coming along rather well. I take it Heero is behind all of the memory gaining or at least part of it. I love the story so far keep up the good work. Ja Ne.
MiTZ chapter 13 . 9/7/2003
well even tho that it took you more than 3 months to update i still love the story and i luv the author too! again update soon and man, u use some fancy words :P
LA2 chapter 13 . 9/7/2003
Yeah you updated! I'm so happy T.T(tears of joy) hope the next chapter will come soon because I'm not sure I can wait for to long! I feel like a kid who really has to pee when it comes to your story ;

LA
RRAngel chapter 13 . 9/7/2003
Hey AutumnHime! Great story! I just love it. Keep it up!
lee chapter 12 . 8/8/2003
please continue
Shadowed1 chapter 12 . 7/30/2003
Hello, Autumn-sama. I love the story. You're really too hard on your self, then again, most of us are. It's what keeps up from becoming selfish and arrogant. I like it, but would appreiciate it if you picked the pace up more(if that is possible without rushing it). Keep writing, Hime!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »