Reviews for Like A Chain Reaction
NtheRuF chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
You have out done yourself! This is a Beautiful Work of Art! I think if Itachi were real and he ever even touched me just once anywhere I would explode and die the happiest death imaginable! Which is why he isn't real! Damn!
I'm curious... does your husband read your work? Enjoy it? Does it make for great sex?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Are you on AO3? I swear I've read this before.
CelestialCircumference chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
To the previous guest, yes I'm on AO3 and have this posted there as well _
IridescentInTheDark chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oh my god... I actually read this a long time ago and for the life of me I have no idea why I didn't review. Well all done now. XD
anon500 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I really enjoyed this. Have you ever thought of writing a part 2 to this? Where Itachi and Deidara happen upon Sakura bathing in a hot spring doing... well, I'll leave it to your imagination.
grAce chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
seriously!,thats WOW! I always like deidara and itachi,haha! I'm in favor of men dat have long i hope nxtym plz include & gudluck!
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was really good. Will there be a sequel?
QueenxofxTala chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
One of the hottest threesome ever! And the Itachi/Deidara pairing is so deliciously awesome...RAWR!

Sequel please? :)
MaPetite-cricket chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Good lord that was hot! Sequel? ;p
MaPetite-cricket chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Good lord that was hot! Sequel? ;p
Moriyasha Neko-hime chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wonderful piece! You deserve cake, I can't write stuff like this.

I really like this fic, hope to see more like it. (I srsly can't find any good OT3's like this; I actually stumbled across your FAIRY TAIL OT3 fic first, and followed the way to this! Another really good one!) Keep up the marvelous work!
Hana-Taisho chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
thank you so much. i may not be in to Yaoi. but OMG that was so sexy and hot. X3 i wish it wans't a dream and Sakura was actully carring Diedara's kid. since he was the only one to cum in Sakura. but hey that would be one hell of a story to even write.

i thank you so much for the lemon. i've been looking for one for a while now. x3

i hope to read more of your stories. and hopefully more of this parring later.

Good luck on any up-comming challanges.
Regas 27 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was amazing. Just...wow. I blushed like crazy, and couldn't stop reading. Great job, Deni!
TeenageCrisis chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
you should totally continue this with chapters where say, sakura and itachi meet up by chance and have a lil fun..and a few days later or something the same happens with deidara lol..and of couse another one where its all three of em ;P
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh wow that was so hot and sexy really. I swore to karma my room was getting to hot to breath there. I wish there was a sequel this but I know your busy with your life!