Reviews for Like A Chain Reaction
Are you on AO3? I swear I've read this before.
CelestialCircumference chapter 1 . 5/7
To the previous guest, yes I'm on AO3 and have this posted there as well _
IridescentInTheDark chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oh my god... I actually read this a long time ago and for the life of me I have no idea why I didn't review. Well all done now. XD
Aijo Inu chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I really enjoyed this. Have you ever thought of writing a part 2 to this? Where Itachi and Deidara happen upon Sakura bathing in a hot spring doing... well, I'll leave it to your imagination.
grAce chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
seriously!,thats WOW! I always like deidara and itachi,haha! I'm in favor of men dat have long i hope nxtym plz include & gudluck!
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was really good. Will there be a sequel?
QueenxofxTala chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
One of the hottest threesome ever! And the Itachi/Deidara pairing is so deliciously awesome...RAWR!

Sequel please? :)
MaPetite-cricket chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Good lord that was hot! Sequel? ;p
MaPetite-cricket chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Good lord that was hot! Sequel? ;p
Moriyasha Neko-hime chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wonderful piece! You deserve cake, I can't write stuff like this.

I really like this fic, hope to see more like it. (I srsly can't find any good OT3's like this; I actually stumbled across your FAIRY TAIL OT3 fic first, and followed the way to this! Another really good one!) Keep up the marvelous work!
Hana-Taisho chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
thank you so much. i may not be in to Yaoi. but OMG that was so sexy and hot. X3 i wish it wans't a dream and Sakura was actully carring Diedara's kid. since he was the only one to cum in Sakura. but hey that would be one hell of a story to even write.

i thank you so much for the lemon. i've been looking for one for a while now. x3

i hope to read more of your stories. and hopefully more of this parring later.

Good luck on any up-comming challanges.
Regas 27 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was amazing. I blushed like crazy, and couldn't stop reading. Great job, Deni!
TeenageCrisis chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
you should totally continue this with chapters where say, sakura and itachi meet up by chance and have a lil fun..and a few days later or something the same happens with deidara lol..and of couse another one where its all three of em ;P
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh wow that was so hot and sexy really. I swore to karma my room was getting to hot to breath there. I wish there was a sequel this but I know your busy with your life!
XxNarutoFanGurlxX chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
A very detailed story indeed [; Deidara rushes things too much. He's just too excited xD Great and well-written story!