Reviews for TSC01 The Year That Was
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
When will you update next? I'm totally hooked.
Alena S. Anigor chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
I really like this story of yours; it's really well-written and thought out and just so beautifully in character; I can almost picture them both through your writing.

Keep it up, I'll be looking forward to new chapters! :)
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Love your take on the whole thing!
Amku chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
This needs more reviews. It's fabulous )
Atheniandream chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Loved it
MaryMatthesen chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Well done! I really enjoy reading this - can't wait for more. (Then I get to re-read Carpe Tempus too!)
WhoInWhoville chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Things are looking up for these two. Well done. The dream was properly creepy... very "dreamlike..." Glad you aren't giving up on this story. I just wish more people would review. It is so well done.
scifigeekgirl chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Hello! Just started reading your stuff so I just started with this story. I am really enjoying it and will go back and catch up on the rest of it soon. You know, I've only ever read one other author who wrote about what Donna said on the beach upsetting Rose so that is a bit of a unique angle. Nice job!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
So like Rose to help John/the Doctor first before she breaks down herself...yes, Jackie is needed not him right now and it would be in his best interest to listen to Pete's advice...you have peaked my interest in your series and have now begun to read them all...not sure how I missed them before but hopefully with a lot of awake time, will catch up.
WhoInWhoville chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I do NOT know why people aren't reviewing your story, JW. It is great.

Rose's reaction was very believable. You know, very few people even WRITE a reaction to Donna's smug little comment (and yeah, it was rather Time Lordy smug, wasn't it? And I LOVE Donna...). Good on you for putting it in.
WhoInWhoville chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Oooooooo, interesting. A new form of regeneration sickness: meta-crisis sickness.

Love the subsonic zeppies. Oh dear, no good tea. What will Ten II do?

Great chapter.
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
How in the world did I miss the start of this new story? Fantastic beginning. I actually liked the way you wrote Rose's reaction when Ten abandoned them. Many stories have them accepting the situation without question, and those stories can be great too... It is just nice to read different perspectives.