Reviews for A Prince Reads Popular Books
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I HATE TWILIGHT! *Shivers* sparkly vampires! THIS IS AWESOME, AND I AM HYPER.
BlueAngel Love chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
can they read harry potter next?
merlin9584 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Haha loved it. I agree with you on the twilight thing but I like lance-y
the electric phantom chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Hahaha! Must read moreTwilight bashing!
agent iz hyper chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
XD EPIC. I wish they went through with Gwaine's drinking game from the beginning. They would've been well and truly out of it ... the very second he was mentioned. Cheers for us Twilight haters.

Not so cheers for you Lancelot haters, cuz I happen to actually like him. *sniff* 'Tis okay, though. I won't hold it against you.
writing-at-random chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Very nice! I laughed the whole time! Stupid Lancelot...
Kitty O chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
I am indifferent to Twilight (i read it once. That's enough., I don't like romance.) however, it is so much fun to pick on! And such an easy target!

Yay for smart Gwen! Edward has no sense of humor... It's horrible. He's so freakishly intense.

But seriously, guys- pass up your man cards. Men don't read twilight.
Puffin Person chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Since that episode, it's become harder to hate Lancelot. Which is really annoying.

My mom fangirling over him, and therefore guilting me into hating him less, doesn't help.
Kitty O chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
...Arthur would defend Mr. Darcy. I love it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
LOL! That's funny!
Puffin Person chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
A single man in possession of a great fortune must be in want of a wife? I suppose he would know, wouldn't he? Although (with the exception of love potions or Gwen), he doesn't seem to keen on the idea of marrying.
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
this is going to be brilliant ;)

I can just see Gwen making them read Pride and Prejudice... xD

what I want to know is how they got hold of Austen in somewhere between the 6th-12th centuries!

it is so like Arthur to make Merlin suffer too...

more please!

p.s. does arthur agree that the this truth ('a man in possession of large fortune must be in want of a wife') is so well-fixed in the minds of the surrounding families that he is considered the rightful property of one or other of their daughters?

Storylover456 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I want to say that it's the "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife." bit, but I'm not entirely sure he would actually agree with that so is it the bit about him being the mental property of all the local families' daughter's? That bit I can't quote off the top of my head, but it's still impressive about the other bit . . . right? Or is it just sad that I've P & P that many times?
Kitty O chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Indeed. No man should be made to read that book. Cruelty.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Pride and prejudice? LOL. Well, I'm curious.