Reviews for Letters
Dana Hale chapter 22 . 8/6/2011
Thanks for posting! There's hope for the Resistance! How about a sequel on how the people of Eden conspire with the Power Team to bring down Dread?
JTrevizo chapter 22 . 8/5/2011
Wonderful, Thank you for this epilogue. Again, if you have more scenes you could share of this story I'm sure we'd all be grateful.

Thanks again for sharing!
Dana Hale chapter 21 . 7/30/2011
I loved how Jon got to read his dad's letter. In your story, Jon figured out on his own that it was good to have love in his life. But also having his dad say in essence "Hey, the war isn't everything..." was smart. It allows Jon to release the burden he feels- that the war should always come first. Now he can breathe easier knowing he has his dad's approval to include love in his life.
JTrevizo chapter 21 . 7/29/2011
A very sweet chapter. I'm just a bit disappointed that the wedding and return to the team scenes weren't here. I'd been really hoping to see them - Jennifer's reaction to what probably would be a handfasting and Jon's thoughts through it and then the return back to the team and the emotions included. We couldn't get that separately could we? Maybe a Letters interlude?

Now its waiting for the last chapter... I really don't want this to end.
JTrevizo chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
This chapter was so hard to read... so emotional on so many levels it made me teary eyed.

Now on to the next one.

Thank you again for this fic.
JTrevizo chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Oh no,... this is not good. At least I know I have more chapters to get her out of Eden.
JTrevizo chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Gotten this far... I love the letters, they're so honest and true to the characters. I also like the mix of the resistance storyline: the fighting going on outside of Eden and Pilot's plans to find a way to help her team out there.

I can't tell you how original this is or how great it is overall. I'm only sorry to know it is only 22 chapters. But I'm appreciating them all.
JTrevizo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I just found this - had no idea anyone was recently posting chapter fic for CP. Thank you, this is a very different take on the Pilot lives. I'm going to be catching up and look forward to new posts as you weave your story.
Dana Hale chapter 20 . 7/26/2011
I've been following your story all the way through and it's been a joy to read. Every time there's a letter to read I feel like I'm snooping in on their private conversations- it's great! I like the progression of the plot and the politics that go along with being a recovered Dread Youth, and how all of that tension makes for a worried Captain and an impatient Team back at the base. The character of Stanton was well-thought out and I liked the drama he created in the council meeting and his thugs duking it out with Pilot. Can't wait to see her reunite with Captain, and from that last sentence, I think I know how that will happen and I'm looking forward to it. Excellent job!
Windjammers chapter 20 . 7/26/2011
Jenn beat Stanton and his bodyguards that'll tick Stanton off for a long time! Brilliant. :)

And things are looking up for our team, but if Jenn sees one single scratch on the jumpship, how much trouble will Hawk be in?
TesubCalle chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
Oh, my. This is a most unwelcome development, and I must admit it totally blindsided me. I honestly didn't expect there to be anything to complicate Jennifer's departure from Eden II.

Still, I suppose I can't blame this Krauss fellow. He's only doing what he thinks is right.

I've been enjoying this whole tale immensely, Tisley, so on I go to read more of it. :-)
TesubCalle chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Had to stop here and review.

Beautiful story so far. It's great to get a tiny glimpse of Eden II, because it was so mysterious when we found out about it on the Show.

And since Pilot's Not Dead (Damnit!), it's even better.

Great idea having Mark act as a courier for Jon and Jennifer. Exchanging letters in this way is a unique way for them to build the relationship they weren't able to in the past.

Loving the idea of Vi showing up. For a one-shot character in the series, she really made an impression in 'Wardogs'. If the Show had continued and had we seen Eden, I would like to think Hawk would have met up with her again.

Okay, on to the next chapter. Thanks again for writing and sharing this!
Windjammers chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
Way to go, Jennifer!

Vi, you rock!

As for Stanton, it's a swing and a miss. That dude has bitten off more than he can chew and has NO idea what he's up against.
Windjammers chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
WHOA!

Krauss brings this up to Stanton two weeks before goodbyes?

I see ginormous dramatic moments ahead!

Great job, Tis!
Kazthom chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Let's hope Stanton is a smart man and listens to EVERYTHING that needs to be said!

I do wonder if John knew anything about Jennifer's past, though. Was that information out there for public knowledge? The Eden folks seem to do their homework, so maybe someone else on the Council knew about Jennifer's past and was okay with it? Hmmm...

Must. Be. Patient.