Reviews for Summertime Blues
michigangal0223 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
hot hot lemon
Auspicious Stars chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This was really sweet!

I am glad they got together!

Awesome fic. :D

~AS
kelley77 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Great read! I liked the build up to the end. Very well written and definitely deserving of first place...congratulations! )
nl77 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great story - would love to see it continue after the contest.
JenDoesGym chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i really enjoyed this story. the flow worked really well, and there was just enough of the back story to make it work. the sexual tension was very realistic and the hotel scene wasn't over the top...it was very believable!
FoxxyJ chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow! That was awesome. I really enjoyed it.

So hot. Shame we don't get to read about their next 5 weeks together.

Thanks.
beckybrit chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I loved that.

Fab :)
fastball23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Now I want to know what happens afterwards. Does Edward go back to be being a prick? Ugh - sometimes I hate one shots :) Great job!
annsomerhalder13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
OMFG (: That was amazing!

Good luck in the contest ;)
icturner chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Good story.
Euphoria9 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Love it, Love it, Loved it :)
hdink chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I really enjoyed this! All their road trip games were sooo freaking hilarious. I never played those with my friends but now I want to ake a road trip. I do want to know why he's been avoiding her all these years. I really hope you give us another chapter when the contest is done. Maybe from EPOV? Good luck in the contest!
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
ooo please tell me that you are continuing this i so what to see how the summer plays out and what the fall out is from E and B getting together.
yum it alexa chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
wow! this story was so cute! i'd love to find out what happens in the future for them and what brought them to that point! so good, please continue!
hotforedward chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh wow! I loved this story! The road trip games were hilarious...I so want to play them! Sexy, snarky Bella is my fave- very well written. Edward was cocky but still very likable. Great story...I am dying to know what the rest of them thought though! Haha! (read: please continue this y/fy?) :)