Reviews for Thunderstorm
RisingSm0ke chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Oh so usually I'm not a fan of ConWorth (Because they HATE each other damn it!) But this is strangely... Not the same. I don't know. Maybe it's because I can see Worth's character doing this (he's a bit crazy) and maybe it's because Connie ain't exactly himself. I dunno. It's like this is Conrad's more "vampire" side rather than his normal freak self. It's walking the line between romance and just your version of vampire instinct... Also! Now that Conrad has fed on fresh blood that means that his bite marks have healed right? Or will start to anyway... The point of this ramble-review was to say that you should update again soon, because I'd love to read more! :)
necrophile chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Ooooooooooooooohh my god. This story is great but that last chapter was INCREDIBLE! Go Connie and ur new heightened superior senses cuz u now finally fed from the source! Yeah baby. Hope to see more, I just love to see a dominat(rix)!connie where he bottoms from the top, AND a flustered pussy Conrad too :D
Pickelle chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Oh my- more please! 3
tokionoiz chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
SO AWESOME! MORE PLEASE :D I LOVE YOU!
lita dragoon chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Omg i love this chapter! Please write more of connie teasing Worth, making fantasies happen and maybe some smut if u can
yaoi-lover13 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Oh my god, my heart started racing as soon as the lights turned out. You must continue. MUST.
darkbangle chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
The lights went out, and then everything after that, EVERYTHING after that, had me smiling so widely my face hurt. This is perfect. So very, very deliciously perfect. I love creepy Conrad SO MUCH. PLEASE update this again soon (please please please please please)!
TG chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
OOOoooh, you cliff-hanging bastard. This is seriously awesome, and you will finish it right the fuck now.
Falling Sakura chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Oh jeeze, where do I start? First off I'll say how happy I am to have an update pertaining to conworth. I find your little ficlet to be an adorable thought; cobra going feral while in bat form. And still, imagining Worth's inter turmoil is quite amusing. Well done, and I greatly anticipate more work from you.
naien543 chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
omg, you just re-ignited my love for ConWorth.
Lanny-Sama chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
I like this! Conrad's sudden change in behaviour is strange to me, but I guess it comes with the vampirism and all.

Anyway, I was very happy to see this updated and it didn't disappoint! Very nicely done!
jam-tea chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Hilarious! I love it so far.
tokionoiz chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
more please D
a non name is chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Well I know I cannot wait for more chapters of this incredible story. I love the tone you set, and I really love the way you wrote Worth. He is my favorite, and I think you did him so well. As for the Conrad POV, I would look forward to that, too.
Lanny-Sama chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Haha ! I love this story a lot ! Conrad and Worth are my favorite characters. Well, any character from the comic is my favorite actually XD The comic is great.

Please update soon :D I'll be waiting ;)