Reviews for The Shadow King
is Oberon, the ErlKing ?
You should seriously keep up with this story. It is so hard to find decent stories anymore.
Starlight010203 chapter 17 . 11/22/2014
Awesome story! To bad you stopped writing it. :(
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Tension...very interesting!;)
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
There are continuously less and less decent fanfiction stories, so I like sticking to the ones that ARE good. :)

But seriously, when I opened my email and saw this I was almost convinced it was a A/N saying that you were stopping this story. I wasn't expecting an update for another month or so. xD I greatly appreciate you updating though!

I loved the world building you did of Avonia! Describing the beauty of it, the Shadow glamour, and describing Aine more. All of that are a major reason I read faery books in the first place, so I'm glad you incorporated it!

Speaking of Shadow glamour, I would LOVE to see more of that. I want to see her use and develop it - especially if it includes a certain Winter Prince. xD Truthfully, anything including said Winter Prince would make me happy. :p

So excited for your next update!
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
I'm glad you updated! Even if it's sometimes hard to remember what's going on because of how long it took, I love reading this story with... oh god, I forgot the MC's name... Bryn? I think ? Anyway, I think this is really interesting and I loved reading it! Hopefully you'll update soon!

Queenie
Loveanime15 chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
LOVE THE STORY! PLEASE UPDATE! THE STRESS OF WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS KILLING ME!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU ARE DOING AN AWESOME JOB AT THIS STORY!
greensales333 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hey Shadow King -

We are huge fans of the Iron Fey Series.

I do not know if you know this, but we are doing a comic book version of the series. It will feature some fun unique stuff. We are doing it as a crowd sourcing campaign for it. Come check it out. There is special Ash, Grim and Puck stuff there. the campaign is only running till May 4th! /ZLl0Zh

Pass the word to help see the Iron Fey series in another setting! Great job on your fan-fiction! You can see the character designs we came up with working with Julie!

Darren
Sophia chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
You need to update again soon! I really really like this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter, please update soon! Please!
ninja princess LW chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
YAY! You updated!
I freaked out when I got the alert that you updated!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Update again SOON!
Love this story!
:D
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
This is actually rather different and interesting. Cant wait to see what happens next.
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
I have a slight issue with your "Shadow Fey". Mab is the queen of air and darkness, so wouldn't shadows fall under her juristiction?
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
I'M STILL HERE! Great chapter as usual. When Zale first appeared I thought he was Ash but then I was like 'oh, right' :p

Loved the chapter and excited for the next one! Update soon!
ninja princess LW chapter 13 . 12/16/2012