Reviews for Not So Different
twizted Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I enjoyed this story, fiction as it is, entertained me! Thank you for a story worth reading. Well written.
PersephoneTanaka chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I loved this. I love all mythology and thought this was beautifully done. And as my name shows, I have special fondness for Peresphone. To me, I believe she is under rated as a victim of kidnapping and rape by Hades. People forget, in those times Princesses whether they be goddesses or NOT... weremarried off to men they didn't care for or love and the wedding night must have been brutal since as soon as girl had her first period they considered her ready for official marriage and brutal wedding bed... which would be brutal for a girl of 11-15 whose family married her off with only thoughts tht she found th man 20, 30 years older agreeable. So I think the myth of Persephone is overshadowed and even have many ideas about what the true messages of the Thesmorphia at Eleusis meant about the GODDESSES they honored.

I really loved your story here. My blog is /. I'm happy to read and enjoy someone who writes with such love of myth as me.
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
nice
i like this a lot
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This was adorable! Thanks!
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wonderfully well written, with though-out descriptions and plotline. I enjoyed Loki's little trick - perhaps you could continue? Maybe show us what trick Loki played on Hermes? That chapter would be just as good, I'm sure.
In A Blue Moon's Light chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This, my dear fellow, was amazing. I came looking for a nice and awesome piece with Loki and I received. The characters were incredibly in character, and I could just imagine Loki sitting in a mortal library. Thank you so much for this piece. Two thumbs up.