Reviews for Shakespeare is Gender Confused
Doubled-Helix chapter 2 . 5/14
Ah, poor Prussia is just not good at telling people's genders.

This is absolutely adorable. I love Poland and Lithuania's interaction here. Ah, so cute. XD
Hinotori-hime chapter 1 . 5/3
BWAHAHA. Estonia as a gamer just *works*. This is my new headcanon now!
Consulting Shippers chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
This was really great! I loved everything about it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
"Pizza, Pasta, and Family!" I want that on a t-shirt. Great job; nice amount of fluff and very well written.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Short and sweet.
zazial chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Just too cute for words! Love these two!
Lietpolfan chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
omg please please please write more this is such a great idea holy cow :O
AmyRosier chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Heh, nice fanfic you have here. I liked how it was simple and cute and refreshing from all these angsty ones in the archives. Also, it was well written and clearly put across with a nice message. Oh, and on the cute scale it was definitely a 10, especially when Feliks walked in on Toris in his spiderman undies! Only thing is that I wish it was a little longer, haha.
It was good, well done :)
Maddeline Bonnefoy-Kirkland chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Most. -shot. EVER.

...No, really; this thing out-awesomes PRUSSIA.
Taube chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I love this! There really isn't enough of LietPol to go around! I absolutely adore them, they fit so well together! I was really happy when Toris just accepted Feliks as he was and not freak out because he had kissed a guy. It was also really great that the whole cast was so just 'whatever' about Feliks being a crossdresser. This is truly beautiful 3 Merci!
effervescentPosterior chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Love this story!
so!
Much!
*heart*
Zeplerfer chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
D'aw, cuteness! I love Feliks dressing as a girl but still thinking of himself as a man. Crossdressing for the win. And I can definitely see why Toris would be in love with Feliks. I think I'm a little bit in love with him myself.

Thanks for the brief mentions of the other pairings. Am I sensing some FrUKUS going on? I really love FrUKUS.

But I don't think Shakespeare is gender confused. I think he's gender transgressive. Feliks knows exactly who he is, it's other people who have problems because they want to put labels on him :)
DarkSapphireXx chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
aww this was really cute! And everyone is really i character, gotta lov that too!
Xenon Z chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Aww... That was sweet. :)
Kagimine chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
"I- um – I just – I just met her!" Toris managed to squeeze out, cursing his ineloquence. "And this is crazy; but here on my arm is her pink, sparking number, so I'll call her, but its really a him, maybe"

I don't know anymore. But awesome first chapter!