Reviews for The Only One in a Mask
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Love! Love, love th is story!
PolinkaM chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Great story. Thank you
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This is fine without the background-it leaves the scene to your imagination.

I enjoyed this! Thanks!
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wow! That was soooooo perfect :) kuddos!
GoldenDawn5598 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow, I can't get over how amazingly brilliant this piece is. Makes me want to cry ;D I love stories where the protagonist pretends to be some stupid ditz. It's just so hilarious, people's reactions, when the mask comes off and the facade dwindles :D I really love your writing style and the point where Gordon comes to realization and he's like 'duh, it was so painfully obvious'... The transaction was brilliant :D
Istielrin chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Loved it! Would love to read more !
yay chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
His transition from stunned disbelief to facepalming-obviousness is really nicely done.
Sailor nova 1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is a great one shot! I just love the last line! Makes it perfect!
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
A good fic. The only issue I see is, does Bruce know that Jim knows?
TeraWatt chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I love the semi-ongoing joke about Batman disappearing mid-sentence.
"So that's what that feels like."[Dark Knight Rises - Batman after Catwoman disappears mid-sentence]
Typical indeed.
Nice story

TeraWatt
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oooh, all the maskyness made me tingly. I like how you made Gordon react to the situation. The poor guy has to react to all sorts of unexpected things being pelted his way. He should get a raise.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Loved this.
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
OMG, I love this! lol! Gordan's reaction was spot on! I can so see him turning around so he doesn't "see" that Bruce Wayne is Batman. Very cool. :-)
Hatter's Madness chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Holy nuclear rockets Batman, this is amazing! :D
Lala09 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hi,
I could just imagine this situation happening like this. Exactly like this. Very fitting.

And also "They won't look closer. They're too busy being right." was just spot-on. Brilliant. (Had to think of Rachel somehow when I read this- would describe her perfectly, imo.)
I also really liked how Gordon didn't make a big deal out of it and went back to business right away, without asking questions. I can really see him acting like this.

Besides, it's cool to see Bruce pulling the disappearing trick, too; before putting his "mask" back on and acting like "himself". Brilliant job.