Reviews for They Hex Gryffindors, Don't They?
MeowMix1100 chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
This is AMAZING! I have never seen anything like it! Beautifully written, unique style.
Ramyfan chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Loved it, i used to watch gg when i was a teenager

Jess as draco was very believable and ginny as lorelai and of course hermione as our lovely rory

Brilliant story, glad i found this
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
love it :D 3
JoseiKeitoLuluiCZ chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Oh, this is really beautiful FF, I really love Hermiona and Draco pairing D
bookworm1519 chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
wooo i loved this story so cute and the idea with the dance marathon was genius xx
lockedoutofheaven chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
The perfect way to finish this story. It was an awesome, funny read :)
NewWriter1996 chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
awwww it was so cute! i love how blaise and draco took ginny and hermione on a double date to the room of requirement! it such a freaking cute idea! i love it! the whole story was written beautifully! awesome job!
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Awww that was cute! And definately a better ending!
ChloeHoran chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
I think the ending was kinda perfect. :'}

Such a bitter sweet moment and I love Ginny and Hermione's friendship in this too!

Draco and Hermione. UGHHH! I love them so much and you done amazingly well with their paring in this.

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE!

-Chloe x
forever-and-a-day-98 chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
That was a crap ending. What did he go do, do they ever become a couple, and what about Ginny and Blaise? You need to have something more to this.
purplerainn2012 chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Oh my gosh this is my absolute favorite episode of Gilmore girls ever! Sidenote it was also my first and made me love the series (and Jess)! I LoVED how Blaise was the Luke character and Ginny was the Lorelai that was really clever. Really great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! :)
Nella1197 chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
That was a really great story! Good job, hope to see more!

-Antonella.
thepinkunicorn chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
This was very, very good! I really like the plot line and I absolutely LOVED the part where Draco was like, "summer or winter wedding?" THat was really funny and a very good touch. Overall, this story was really good!
MPsizzle chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
This story was amazing! I really like dramione fanfiction, though I am fairly new to it, and I absolutely LOVE Gilmore Girls! And (even though my sister disagrees) Jess was my favorite guy that Rory went out with. I don't know how many times I've seen the Jess episodes of Gilmore Girls, so I am definitely familiar with them. With that being said, I think your dramione version is wonderful! While reading this I never realized how many similarities there between the Ron/Hermione/Draco and Dean/Rory/Jess love triangles. Draco, like Jess, is the outsider, while Hermione, like Rory, is just a really caring person, and then Ron, like Dean, is a nice person but more of just a friend (especially compared to Draco!) But, even considering your story was molded after one of my favorite episodes of Gilmore Girls ever, I really think that it's the flashbacks that aren't so much along the TV show's story line that make this story yours and so much more to the amazing-ness! Now I must say that my only disappointment was one I feared when I first read the summary and realized it was going to be like the Gilmore Girls episode and that is this: I knew that Rory and Jess didn't officially "get together" in that episode, so I was hoping you would add that at the end or something. I think what I'm trying to say is that I am begging you to write a sequel! (Also - I think you should know this - I have been a part of the fanfiction site for a few years now, and, when I first joined the site, I reviewed literally every story I read. But for some reason I stopped, and yours is the first story I've felt compelled to review in at least a year, also, it has got to be the longest review I've ever written) Anyway, I truly enjoyed and loved reading your story, and it would be absolutely fantastic if you wrote a sequel!
C O O K i E x M O N S T E R chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
This was fun! I really enjoyed it, thanks for writing this very amusing story.