Reviews for Trust Me
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 3/2
Tripwire was hardly shown in the cartoon, which is too bad because he's a fun character. This was an exciting short story, and I loved the surprise at the end.
Shiary chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
loved it
CaptainRocket chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Poor Nomad. She goes from crash test dummy with ninjas to paintball target with Sci Fi and now strapped to a bomb to help test Tripwire's skills.

Wonderful short! Tripwire's an accident looking to happen. Great image of him.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Nice little character insight. Tripwire got a chance to shine and you were able to convey the urgency of his mission to the reader. The ending reveal that this was a training mission was nicely done as well. Good job.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Very nice! I love Tripwire... the clumsy guy who's a great bomb defuser with perfect hand-eye coordination... but only when he's defusing a bomb.

Thanks for sharing. :)
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Tripwire is the true version of a "bumbling genius". Glad to see a fic about him. Well written and I like how you put in the times counting down and his inner thoughts with the occasional "interuption" of remarks from his bomb victim.
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
OMG that was awesome :D I love bombs and their tense situations ;)

The prose was really well styled. I have a big issue with writing styles, and if I don't like the style I usually can't even read the story. But I loved your style and the story!

Loved the ending too. At least he got the bomb off before he fell over something ;) ah it was awesome :)

gotta love Tripwire.