Reviews for Moon Shadows
Leila chapter 7 . 2/26
When I first started reading I didn't think it was going to be that amazing. Sorry, but it's the truth. I was wrong...I cried on almost all chapters and actually felt the pain when Bumblebee did. Great job.
imjaysong chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
om! im crying!
Grand Admiral Harmon chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
So far I'm liking this story. I really like Bumblebees inner turmoil over everything that has been going on.
Jessica Wolfe chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Good chapter. I liked the scenes in the escape pod and on the drive to Chicago. Nice internal thoughts going on there.

I think you got some tenses mixed up in one paragraph: Will Sam be happy to see them after what happened? When he learns that they never left, that they had hidden the truth from him, [will] he want anything to do with them after that? [Will] he be angry at Bumblebee, just like he had been angry a scant few days ago because it had been so long since the Autobot had seen him?

Another quick note: you could use a few more contractions. I'm not sure if you're doing it on purpose, or if it's unconscious, but all the "they will's, are not's, it is's" etc. get a little hard to read and my brain wants to convert them to contractions. Just this reader's preference. ;)

Other than that, great chapter. Sam should totally have tried to hug Bumblebee in the movie when they were reunited. :)
Jessica Wolfe chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Another poignant movie moment. Another place I think I cried (or nearly did). I liked your Author's Note. I haven't read the book, so it's good to know Optimus caught Sam's hint.

Great chapter. On to the next!
Jessica Wolfe chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I was shocked when Sentinel turned Ironhide to rust in the movie. I about cried.

This is a good first chapter. I enjoyed getting a more intimate view of the scene from Bumblebee's POV. I loved your next to last line: "And when he returns, he will not let the treacherous nothing prevent him from protecting his family."

Great stuff. :)
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
frankie was the name of the other dog in the movie. it said, "Mojo, stop dominating frankie." or something like that. .lol, great story by the way
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
I love the 7 chapters you have wrote about this story. I cried at every one of them, the way you captured Bumblebee's feelings really made me feel like it was me going through all of the terrible things that happened to him. You are an amazing writer, and i thank you for this amazing story. :)
Ian Greene chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
I recently rewatched this scene with my dad and brother and I almost burst into tears when this played. DAMN YOU DECEPTICONS! AND DAMN YOU, MICHAEL BAY FOR MAKING THE DECEPTICONS UTTER MONSTERS!
pgsmrocks chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
I loved DOTM as well. Love your story and continuation of the movie story. There wasn't any time for grieving for Ironhide in the movie, so good that you made sure to include that. Good choice to focus on Bumblebee's perspective. Interesting that you had Carly go away, so there would be no Sam and Carly interaction, but that is OK.

For only having seen the movie once, you did a good job of remembering what happened when. _
Joyfull Scroll chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Hey you didn't say if they actually BUILD an Autobot city for your series? I hope they did. One where at least Sam could live within with his Autobot comrades with the rest of the NEST team survivors. The fact that the Autobots found the Hatchlings is great. But what of all the other Decepticons all over the world in hiding?
Joyfull Scroll chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
*blinks rapidly* Oh I LOVE how you finished that chapter.
Joyfull Scroll chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Whoo Hoo! Way to do that scene! Love Bumblebee's oh so determined attitude! Way to go Bee! What of the bit where Bee does the 'rings' thing? lol But I don't like how Carly describes Bumblebee as only 'a car'.
Joyfull Scroll chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Ohhhh Now I understand. I did manage to get all of this before I have to leave... (yea!) That bit I said earlier was RE: my review from your other story you posted.

Also another nice chapter! Love the angst and hope all in one.
Joyfull Scroll chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Yes. I agree... they needed SOME type of acknowledgement besides just LOOKING at one another there in the movie... still I guess Bay decided to go all Mucho and do a guy type thing in not doing such things in front of other guys... especially Military.

So thanks for 'adjusting' that bit. It fits allot better. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »