Reviews for Coffee Stains and Growing Pains
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 2 . 2/4
I honestly don't see the problem with tattoos or piercings, my hubby and I have several of each
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 2/4
Definitely liking the ornery, seductive Doctor
develish1 chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
okay, I'm hooked. You've got me. Please say there's more coming soon?
Olafur Neal chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
I like this, very interesting.
kartastrophe chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I am excited to see where this will go!
GallifreyIreland chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Love the story overall so far! Things are starting to get exciting :)

Although, at the beginning the Doctor's personality seemed way off to me. I know he's not completely the same (being part Donna and human and all), but it was strange seeing him act like a rebellious teenager...

but he's coming along nicely now. All's well :)

Not gonna lie, though. Him calling the TARDIS "Sexy" kinda weirds me out :P

Regardless, please update soon! It gets better with every chapter.
scifigeekgirl chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Excellent. Very creepy alien and an angry Doctor is a good combo. So Rose and Jake are figuring it out... very nice. Some how I think something is going to get blown up in all this.
Lywnna chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. You've got a really great writing style that I'm finding refreshing. Can't wait to see where the story goes!
impala-thief chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Oh dear. Johnny seems to have gotten himself into some good trouble. I like it. : ]

Ica
xLovely-Little-Psychopathx chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
oooh they remind me of the shansheeth, please update soon i wanna know what is happening.
scifigeekgirl chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Well that took an unexpected turn. Interesting Aliens. Somehow I don't think protect is a good thing. Hoping Rose figures out something is up.
MaryMatthesen chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Ahhhh, cliffhanger! Now I'll be distracted all day... :P

Love the interaction between Rose, Pete and Johnny. Made me smile. Looking forward to more!
scifigeekgirl chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I loved this chapt! Great job working in sexy. My most favorite line and one of the most creative I have read in a while is:

"Well, instead of the lonely god defending the innocent, defeating great evil and saving young damsels in distress – no offence, Rose – in his magical blue box, we have the punk who decided to go joy riding and along the way got into a few fights and picked up some girls – once again no offence but well …"

That is just so classic!
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
oh how wonderful that he is trying to grow a TARDIS for he and Rose...hope he does not wait too long before telling her even if it does not work...loved the comments back and forth between Johnny and Pete at the restaurant (too funny).
scifigeekgirl chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
You really did a fab job capturing the manic quality to him as well as the babbling. Yep, definately looking forward to the next chapt.