Reviews for Neko Hiro
Lele chapter 83 . 2/1
I was here and I enjoyed it so much
X-x chapter 1 . 1/20
Ima keep commenting until I'm the 2,000 commenter! xD
Omg the comments are almost to 2,000!
Emmiss chapter 83 . 11/24/2016
Omg, loved this story! Ty for all neko goodness! Both the dark parts and the fluff parts. Loved how you mentioned a few other couples as well. Please give me more!
zentraedi chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
a fitting punishment for tsumori...
zentraedi chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
It's not really very rough, i've seen far worse under junjou Romantica and Takumi-kun. This is pretty tame for the most part..
zentraedi chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
hahaha a challenge to read, thats very bold of you... :P I accept the challenge!
zentraedi chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
Outstanding! , loving it!
zentraedi chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Oh I love this story so far, you have gone into alot of detail. It's just pulling me in farther and farther. Really loving it so far...
Usagay-Saan chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
this story was amazing and you are an amazing author! i found the whole neko thing a little weird at first, but i really started enjoying it. Thank you!
Hiari chapter 83 . 8/25/2016
I binged your story so much! It was lovely.
You're an excellent writer! And though I'm much more of a dog person, I liked the cat puns and features in this story.
wendyls96 chapter 83 . 7/25/2016
I was here :)
Kori no Koibito chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
lolololol nowaki the snide bitch lololol
love the story so far
although I think I prefer the proud kamijou over the scared one. poor Hiroki ~.~
DandereDaisy chapter 83 . 6/29/2016
I read this entire story in just two or three days. I know I said something similar in a review on one of your other stories, but I just want to say again what an incredibly gifted writer you are. I hope one day I'll be able to write something as good as this.
What I especially loved about this neko au is that you didn't just randomly stick cat ears and tails on the characters with no explanation; you created this really interesting world where society is divided into hybrids and humans and you raised all kinds of important themes like prejudice, animal rights, equality, etc... That's something you very rarely see in a JR fic.
I also love how well you managed to portray each character. They were all so well-written and in character, aside from Akihiko; to be honest, I really hated the way you wrote him at first because of the way he treated Misaki, but I think that was what made your version of him so interesting to read about. I think you got Hiro down especially well, showing how he's so tender and loving beneath his pride.
As with DWS, I was totally hooked by your writing and plotting skills in this story which made it really difficult to put down. The fluffy bits were just as well-done as they gritty parts and the conclusion was, in my opinion, perfect. I really enjoyed seeing all the SIH characters and other cameos too (though the mention of Korovin had me silently screaming 'WHAT?! NO HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE ROTTING IN JAIL WITH HIS DICK STABBED IN HALF GODAMMIT!'). There are a ton of other little things I could mention that made this fic so wonderful, but this review is long enough as it is.
Sorry for rambling, especially since this story has been over for ages. I just really wanted to tell you how much I admire your writing and how much I appreciate you sharing such a brilliant story.
Thank you for writing this because it was an absolute joy to read. :)
JessV chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
So sad Why i am very similar to hiroki so i feel his pain
1,968 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »