Reviews for Neko Hiro
Loveit chapter 1 . 4/22
Hi there, I read neki Hiro years ago and have come back to reread it. I forgot how great if a matter peice it was, how you were able to create your own in au with so much detail and care. I hope you're doing great and if your schedule allows it, to continue creating more wonderful stories
echorunner2004 chapter 83 . 4/13
the story was great
ilovesyaoranforever chapter 50 . 11/7/2017
This is this the first time that I’ve totally read a fanfic for junjou and I did it because I adore the egoist couple so much. Your fanfic and the lemon for these two are so great! I enjoyed reading it so much! Thank you!
Lele chapter 83 . 2/1/2017
I was here and I enjoyed it so much
X-x chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Ima keep commenting until I'm the 2,000 commenter! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Omg the comments are almost to 2,000!
Emmiss chapter 83 . 11/24/2016
Omg, loved this story! Ty for all neko goodness! Both the dark parts and the fluff parts. Loved how you mentioned a few other couples as well. Please give me more!
zentraedi chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
a fitting punishment for tsumori...
zentraedi chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
It's not really very rough, i've seen far worse under junjou Romantica and Takumi-kun. This is pretty tame for the most part..
zentraedi chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
hahaha a challenge to read, thats very bold of you... :P I accept the challenge!
zentraedi chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
Outstanding! , loving it!
zentraedi chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Oh I love this story so far, you have gone into alot of detail. It's just pulling me in farther and farther. Really loving it so far...
Usagay-Saan chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
this story was amazing and you are an amazing author! i found the whole neko thing a little weird at first, but i really started enjoying it. Thank you!
Hiari chapter 83 . 8/25/2016
I binged your story so much! It was lovely.
You're an excellent writer! And though I'm much more of a dog person, I liked the cat puns and features in this story.
wendyls96 chapter 83 . 7/25/2016