Reviews for Dante's Penitentiary
YourxMuse chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
OMG this was so good.(:
carocali chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is just creepy and awesome. I love that Dean only had to spend a year and then he was free. And the fact that SAm almost didn't make it to see him come back was just painstaking to read. You're so mean. :D

Great stuff - sorry it took so long to review!

:D

Caroline
MelanisticLeopard chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
I really enjoyed this! I had my doubts about changing such key details of the plot, but you made it work really well! & it's true, this version is actually happier than the real one. To think it all came from a dream! Such a good theme, I love fics like this. The brothers' relationship is like, my FAVORITE out of all the tv shows I watch. I wish they would be brothers like this again on the actual tv series. They're so shut off now. :(
Sotobow chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Wow, I loved this!

It was such a happier end for those guys! ...which is kind of sad, really, with all the bad stuff they went through in this story, but still true.

I'm sure glad you had that dream! And Sam in trouble with Dean worried about it is one of my favs. I think it's because on the show, I NEVER doubt that Sam's worried/cares about Dean. I do doubt Dean on that sometimes, which I hate. But it happens. :(

Anyway, great story! I like the limited time in Hell thing, the way you combined Sam's 2 times without Dean (Mystery Spot and Hell), Bobby worried about Sam, Sam's troubles and Dean's troubles, and bringing them back together. All of it was awesome!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Great followup for the first part of this story. Nicely done.
carocali chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Well, I'm always a fan of them talking so this was just wonderful! They both had their own hells to endure and now that they've started the conversation, hopefully it'll keep going.

Nicely done!
twomom chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
I really enjoyed it! It was so Winchester! You had them in complete character and I could picture every word. The last line says it all. Thanks so much!
ccase13 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
This is a very interesting AU. I like how the boys are still trying to protect each other from the bad things that happened to them.
Scribble2Much chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Absolutely amazing. This is better than I could have imagined when I first requested a sequel.

Again, this was completely gripping. I love your writing style which really pulled me in and had me on the edge waiting for the confessions and admissions.

Another plus is that you kept them totally in character, which is no easy task given how emotional all these issues were.

You're a masterful story-teller and if really want to make me happy, post new fics more often.

A.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Great heartwarming moments by the lake. This is really an interesting premise.
kirallie chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
So despite breaking there's no apocalypse? That's good. Poor boys,
Berry the fangirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Beautiful story, you really caught the emotion of the brother's last night together. Love it! :D
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was divine!

This was a gripping story, true to the boys' characters and very well written. It's been instantly added to my favourites.

I like your take on Cold Mountain, the infamous deal, Dean's time in hell and Sam's time without his big brother.

The final sentence says it all but I would love to see how the boys work through all that happened to both of them while they were apart. Hope my request kick starts your muse.

Good job!
Jess62 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I love it !

Good job ! :P
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Cool premise, esp. with Dean popping out of the water right where he went in. I like it. Dean seemed to come out of this a lot better than Sam did up top.